Alexandria & Dean Ambrose

"The following is set for one fall...and it is for the WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP"

This was it, time to defend my title again, this time against aj lee. Just gonna be another diva added to my list of defeated opponents.

Reff: Ring the bell!!

*Ding ding ding!!*

We were going back and forth the entire match, the crowd loved it. I had aj down so I went high risk to the top turnbuckle.

Jbl: And AJ dodges at the last second. That's gonna cost the champ michael

Michael cole: The current champ Alexandria is down, I think she hit her shoulder bad on the way down... AJ's locked in the black widow!! is she gonna tap

AJ: Tap!! ASK HER REFF!!

"No!! No!!" I yelled in pain. I fell to one knee. I thought it was over but I rolled on my back, putting her on her shoulders forcing a break.

jbl: Great move by Alexandria! Very smart! That's why she's the most powerful diva on the roster!

Aj was about to get up but I hit her with her own move and used the shining wizard.

I was about to go set up for my finisher, the blackout knight when the lights flashed.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta

THE SHIELD!!

Their music blared through the arena. I looked around. When the lights went out, when they came back on the shield was surrounding the ring!

"What are you guys doing here?!"

" And AJ lee with a running knee, and a roll up! She's gonna steal the title!!"

-1!....2!...3!..

"Here's your winner..And the NEW WWE Divas Champion.. AJ LEE"

"WHAT!! NOOO!! THAT'S MY TITLE!!"

*Backstage*

I barged into Hunter and Stephanie's office.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! YOU GUYS CAN'T HANDLE ME SPEAKING MY MIND SO YOU SEND THOSE 3 BODYGUARDS OF YOURS TO COST ME MY TITLE!!"

hhh: Listen Alex. It was a last minute script change, you didn't wanna listen yesterday so what can we say..You disrespect the boss, kharma will come and bite you in the ass.

Stephanie: We know you are talented. But you walk around as if you own this place. So until you show some respect and humility..You will NOT get your rematch..oh and meet your new travel buddies...The Shield. Your all black outfit is a great start.

"You son of a-"

Dean/Seth/Roman: Woah woah!

Dean: You know i'd watch my mouth if I were you.

"And i'd keep my distance if I were you. I'm not afraid to beat you"

HHH: Alex you are to stay with the shield 24/7, maybe they can teach you some respect. Enjoy.