I smile at her thankfully, "its okay, I'm alright now. I kneel down and Coco jumps into my arms and licks my face.

"Ew," I giggle.

Finally Rose sees Xavier but instead of saying something I thought she would have she says, "Thanks for going after her."

He smiles, "Not a problem."

She raises an eyebrow and looks between the two of us. I blush, knowing what she's thinking, and Xavier chuckles.

"Come on Annie," she finally says, "its dinner time."

I follow Rose towards the stairs and then hear Xavier call out, "See you later Belle." I turn around and wave at him. Once we're down one level Rose gives me an amused expression and says, "You Missy have a lot of explaining to do."

I managed to get out of 'explaining' to Rose by her distraction for food. Dinner was great as it was Mexican night. We had tacos and wedges and it was all really good. That was another thing I would miss from being here.

The amazing food.

I woke up on Saturday morning with butterflies in my stomach. The whole talent show was live and I knew it would be showing some footage from the dress rehearsals.

At breakfast I only ate fruit, staying away from all dairy products. I drank organic pineapple juice and drank bottles of water which resulted in me having to go to the toilet often. After noon, six hours before the show, I told Jo what I was going to sing, and she listened to it to gain 'inspiration' on what I would wear.

After thirty seconds of listening to the song she hurried out yelling, "I'll be back!" Sounding strangely familiar to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

While waiting I did vocal warm ups which I normally did before recording videos. I drank a teaspoon of olive oil to 'moisturise' my throat.

An hour later Jo hurries in carrying multiple shopping bags. She looks at me, "Okay, make up first."

She made my make up mostly natural but had to layer it up so it wouldn't be washed up with the lights. The incredible thing with make up artists was that they literally had to "cake'" a face in make up, due to lights, without it looking fake and Jo did an incredible job at that.

She wanted the focus to be on my eyes so she made the mascara and eyeliner heavier than the rest to make my blue eyes "pop." My lips were coated in a purple-nude lipstick but the rest of my face was done naturally with no extra blush or eyeshadow. My make up took about an hour when she got started on my hair.

This time instead of curling or straightening it, she brushed it out and then crimped it neatly. She pinned my side fringes back before placing a flower crown on my head made of pastel flowers.

She then pushed my behind a curtain and stripped me off my clothes. She handed me a blue cotton dress which I pulled on and then she took my bra off!

I looked in the mirror and fell in love with dress. It was the same blue as my eyes but with many lighter shades and white as it was tie-dyed. It was tight around my chest but then at my waist it flowed out to reach a couple inches above my knees. It was sleeveless with thick straps which went down my back at the sides as the middle was completely backless until above my underwear line. (Jo had given me nude seamless undies to put on.)

When I walked out she grinned when she saw me then handed me my shoes which were nude pumps with straps around the ankles. When I slipped them off I grinned at my appearance in the mirror.

She handed me a white silk robe which covered my dress and arms. I tied the belt thing around my waist and took the pumps on for later as my inability to wear high heels prevented to walk quickly.