I missed all that O_o

Blinking myself awake, I feel the soft futon. My head felt floaty when I forced myself up, but a hand pushes me back down.

"Get a little bit more rest, you took a really nasty fall," sensei's voice was somber.

I force my eyes shut and when they open again Sakura is stroking my head. Pushing her hand away gently I feel the looseness of my hair.

"What happened?" my mouth was dry when the words came out.

Sakura looks up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Oh, Yasu you're awake!" Naruto calls making my head throb a bit.

Clutching at one of my temples Sakura sends him a glare. "Do you wanna hear the good news or the bad?"

"Give me the bad first, you know how I am," adjusting my hair a bit I smile.

"Two people died, and you have a really bad cut in your back," she states. "But we won."

Looking up at her. "Who?"

"Zabuza and the boy that was with him."

I nod a bit and then another question. "How did I get cut in the back? I was behind you."

Her face tenses up and she keeps her eyes down.

A warmth next to me speaks. "When Sakura moved, she accidentally knocked you out and stabbed you in the back."

"But you look like you're doing a lot better," a soft voice pulls my attention away.

"Thank you for taking care of me," I apologize.

It was only a day before we visited the grave that was created for the two fallen ninjas. There was a bundle of flowers on it, I pull the ribbon from my hair and tie the bundle together.

"Wait that's the ribbon you had when you started living with us," Sakura's voice startles me.

"I think it's time to change it," I shrug.

Naruto is grinning like a fool. On the way back to the house I double-checked my mental list of things that I had brought with me.

"Hey, Yasu-chan," a hand on my shoulder and I turn back to the blond.

"Yes?"

"Do you hate that I haven't dropped the honorific?"

"What gave you that idea?"

"You seemed mad the last time."

"Nice of you to notice."

I walk into the room to gather the last of my things. He follows me and I send a glare.

"Naruto, I can change on my own," I grumble holding the spare top in hand.

He shakes his head. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

"Get out!" I scold.

"I just wanted to talk."

"DROP DEAD. You don't try to talk to someone after saying something like that," I seethe still holding the clothes bundle.

He leaves and I make sure that the doors are closed before changing quickly. Putting a different ribbon in place of the old one.

The next few hours we started on our way back. I wasn't allowed to carry anything. Sasuke was currently carrying mine and his bag, and after waving our goodbyes I frown.

"How's your back feeling?" the oh so chipper voice asks.

"A slight sting, nothing I can't handle," I huff.