The End

Nico Di Angelo

We return to the Avengers Tower all bruised, battered, and tired. "I'm going to need a nap," I mutter to Will as we plop down on the couch.

"I told you, if you use you powers you will be tired and drained," Will remarks.

"Ok everyone, great job!" Percy congratulates before Captain America speaks. I still can't believe I get to talk to Captain America, he's been my idol since I was a kid.

"Ok everyone, thanks for your help with the aliens. Great job in defeating and containing as many as possible in the city," Steve says, "Now as a compromise with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the demigods, we've decided to make a pact to forget about this. We won't interfere with your world, and you don't interfere with ours. The only exception is if there is a world threatening danger as this planet is both of ours," Steve explains.

"We decided to call it the Olympian Accords, and all the demigods here will sign it," Percy says, "Well unless you think being hunted by the government will be fun," he jokes.

"What about us?" Peter Quill asks arrogantly.

"Well if you're leaving, it's not our problem right now," Steve says.

"I guess that's our queue to leave then," Gamora says before turning around and heading towards their ship followed by Rocket, Drax, and Groot.

"Bye everyone, see you sometime in the future probably," Peter Quill says before they exit the building. We all watch as they board their ship and take off, before quickly zooming away like something in a Sci-Fi movie.

"Well now that they're gone and we have a reasonable number of people to go out to eat and celebrate our victory!" Stark exclaims, "I know this great shawarma joint..."

"No, we need a different celebratory spot, everyone knows we will be going there. How about we order food to be delivered?" Percy suggests.

"I agree, we shouldn't be attracting any more attention, we have enough people on our tail," Annabeth remarks.

"Ok, what does everyone want?" Tony says grudgingly.

"How about Greek?" Annabeth grins

"Man, can you believe the only Greek food I've had is a gyro," Percy smirks.

"Seriously, and your dad is Greek god! We defiantly need have Greek now!" Tony exclaims looking up from his phone. He quickly dials the number and says their order. "It will be here in 20 minutes," he grins.

"So where's these Olympian Accords? I'd like to get my signature on them as soon as possible," I ask.

"Right here," Steve says handing a packet of papers to me.

"This is huge, what does it say?" I ask confused.

"It basically lists all the rules about what circumstances our worlds can mix again under," Percy states.

"Ok, does anyone have a pen?" I ask.

"Here," Clint says handing me a pen. I open the packet to the last page and place it on the table.

"Here goes nothing," I mutter before scribbling my name on the paper. "Who wants to go next?" I ask.

"I'll go," Will says smiling at me cheerfully. Once everyone is done signing, the food arrives. It's an assortment of Greek foods from, much to Percy's delight, gyros to souvlaki.

"I'm actually very surprised Camp doesn't serve any Greek food," Will remarks as we're eating out of the balcony.

"Same, but I like the Italian food I get," I remark grinning, sometimes I still can't believe Will and I are together.

"Are you going to stay in Camp over the school year?" Will asks breaking the silence.

"Only if you are," I reply.

"Well I am," Will states.

"Then so am I," I smile, this year could be perfect if nothing ruined it. However, knowing my luck, someone will come along and ruin a peaceful year.

"I wonder how this year will go?" Will says almost voicing my thoughts.

"Me too," I say. We stare at the skyline for a bit before Leo interrupts the peace.

"Guys we're leaving now," Leo calls out to us. We walk inside where everyone is saying goodbye.

"Bye kids, you all aren't as bad as I thought," Tony remarks which I guess is supposed to be a complement.

"Bye Tin Man!" Leo exclaims hugging the Avenger.

"Bye Mc Shizzle," Tony says wiping away fake tears.

"Stay safe," Steve says, which knowing us is probably not going to happen.

"We'll try Captain," Jason remarks shaking his hand.

"Adios science buddy," Percy says giving Peter Parker a bro hug.

"Promise we'll see each other soon," Peter says.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Peter warns.

"But those are the best kind," Percy smirks as they both dissolve in laughter. I feel like I missed something in that conversation, probably a reference I didn't catch.

"Well demigods, we'll probably end up seeing each other again. However, if we happen not to, goodbye," Steve says waving goodbye as we enter the elevator.

"Bye," we all reply as the doors close ending our encounter with the Avengers. It may be the end of one section of our lives, but it's the beginning of another.

This is it, we finished the book!  I know some of you are sad, but this is it.  There won't be a squeal no matter how much you want it to happen.  However I need you opinion about the next book I'll post.  I have a bunch of beginnings to stories and I want you to pick which one I'll write on Wattpad:

1) An Avengers AU in which the Heroes of Olympus characters are the children of the Avengers.

2) A Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Doctor Who crossover in which Percy and the Doctor tech at Hogwarts for Harry's eight year.

3) A Harry Potter AU in which Percy Jackson is Harry's younger cousin and will attend Hogwarts.  Will include other Percy Jackson characters and no Greek Mythology.

4) A Doctor Who and Sherlock crossover.

5) A Marvel and DC crossover in which Barry Allen and Pietro Maximoff have somehow switched bodies along some other of your favorite superheroes.

6) Or an original story that I've been trying to write.

Please let me know which one I should do.

-G