You're a what?

Peter Parker

I look at the boy in front of me with utter shock. No, this could not be Percy Jackson, that was a scrawny little kid who could barely stand up to a bully. This was a confident, muscular, teen that looked like he could really hurt somebody if he wanted to. "Is that really you?" I ask.

"Yeah Parker," Percy grins.

"So are you going to let me out of the cage and tell me how you got here, or am I going to have to guess?" I ask.

Percy smirks, "We'll let you out, eventually."

"What?" I ask confused.

"Just kidding, you look like you might pee your pants," Percy jokes going to open the cage door. I step out and as we leave the room I ask, "So what happened?"

"Sit down," Percy says beaconing me over to the couch, "This could take a while."

When he finished all I could do was gape at the hero before me. "Is all that true?" I finally ask.

"Yeah," Percy grins. Man, he has gone through so much. He's literally gone through hell and back and yet he can still joke around like nothing's wrong. This guy is someone to look up to. "So mind telling me how you became Spiderman?" Percy asks.

"Well, I was bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip, I got sick, and when I felt better I could do this," I say jumping on to the ceiling.

"That's amazing," Percy says amazed.

"Yeah, but not as cool as what you can do," I exclaims, I mean he can control water and cause minor earthquakes and hurracanes.

"So, are you in?" Percy asks about his offer to help the Avengers against Thanos.

"Are you kidding me, of course!" I exclaim, this has been my dream since I became Spiderman.

"Great, now we just have to wait for the Avengers to wake up to tell them the news," Percy grins.

"Wait, the Avengers didn't want you to get me?" I ask confused.

"No, wait you seriously believed my little story?" Percy says giving me a 'seriously' look.

"Yeah," I say feeling kind of stupid.

"Parker, when will you learn," Percy says with mock disappointment on his face. We both start laughing. "Come on Parker, let's go to the control room," Percy says leading the way.

"Who was that other lady in the cell?" I ask curious.

"Hope Van Dike, she's Wasp. Her boyfriend is Scott Lang, Ant-Man," Percy explains.

"What can they do?" I ask.

"Shrink and grow using Pym Particles," Percy says.

"Cool!" I say amazed, that must be some serious scientist who invented that. We enter the control room to see a brown haired girl and a blue skinned dude. "Whoa," I say confused.

"Hi, I'm Daisy, and this is Drax. He's an alien," Dasiy says.

"Hi, I'm Peter or Spiderman," I say unsure why I trusted these two, but I did. "Do you have any powers?"

"Yeah, I can make earthquakes," Daisy explains.

"Cool," I exclaim.

"Ok Peter, you can fangirl later. Right now we need to get you a room," Percy says pulling me out of the control room. I stick my tongue out at him once we're in the hallway. "Wow Parker, really mature," Percy says sarcastically.

"Like you're mature," I scoff, as Percy sticks his tongue out at me as to prove my point.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what floors have available rooms out the occupied ones?" Percy asks the ceiling. Strange, why would he ask the ceiling?

"Both the Guardian and Avenger's floors have available rooms," an Irish voice says.

"Who was that?" I ask confused.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., Tony's AI," Percy exclaims, "So what floor?"

"Avengers," I grin this is going to be awesome, I'm going to be sleeping next door to the Avengers! I start off down the hall.

"Hold your horses cowboy, do you even know where you're going?" Percy asks.

"No," I sheepishly admit while Percy laughs.

"Well follow me than," Percy says taking off the opposite way down the hallway. I sprint to catch up with him.

"You really are taking this seriously," I say.

"Yeah, we have another war brewing, and we need to be prepared. Do you have anyone that could help?" Percy says solemnly.

I thought about any allies I could recruit. "No," I reply.

"Ok, well here's your room," Percy says opening the door. I look inside and see a four poster bed, a desk, and a bookshelf.

"This is fancy," I breathe. Suddenly, I remember Aunt May! "I have to call my aunt!" I exclaim.

"Still living with Aunt May?" Percy asks.

"Yeah, something wrong with that?" I defend.

"No, not at all," Percy says leading me to believe he still lives with his mom.

"Ok," I say turning on my phone to call Aunt May.

Ok dedicated readers, time to vote!  We're going to decide who else will be joining the fight against Thanos.

-Magnus Chase and Co.

-Deadpool

-Daredevil and Jessica Jones (I will need a good story or something about them because I don't watch Daredevil)

-The Kanes and the 21st Nome

-Anyone else?

-G