Jack Septiceye x Markiplier ONE SHOT: Dating simulator

~Make sure to vote up~

For _Skye_Fall_

Jack woke up a little later than usual, but it was okay seeing as Mark had come over. Jack took a quick shower and got dressed then woke up Mark, Marrk wake up we gotta record.
Mmm 5 more minutes.
But Ma- Mark wrapped his arms around the other male and pulled him onto the bed next to him. Jack could feel his cheeks turn a shade of dark red as Mark cuddled him, M-MARK!
Okay I'm up I'm up! Mark got off Jack and went to go shower, while Jack just blushed a ton. Jack set up the recording equipment and relaxed, so he decided to get some coffee.

Later on when Mark had finished showering and had gotten dressed, and was finally ready to record, Hey Jack what are we playing today?
It's a cute dating simulator called If My Heart Had Wings.
Alright. The two of them played the game together for about 30minutes, and ended the episode. That was good!
Yeah I agree Jack.
Haven't played such a cute one in a while.
The last dating simulator I played was-
Let me guess it was huniepop?
How did you know?
Because you're a pervert Mark.
Thanks. Mark smirked and hugged Jack from behind and Jack blushed lightly. Jack had a small crush on Mark, which started only recently but it had been bugging him ever since it happened, I mean they were only friends right?

Later on after Mark and Jack ate out together at a restaurant, they returned home and decided to head to bead as it was quite late anyway. Before Jack was about to leave the guest room, Marks voice popped out of nowhere, Jack don't go!
Huh?
Is my final night here at least stay with me.
H-Huh?
Cmon it'll be fine if we share the same bed.
F-Fine I guess. Jack reluctantly got into Marks bed and Mark wrapped his arms around jacks waist from behind and smiled, Much better. Jack was too shy to respond so he nodded his head. Sometime in the night Mark and Jack were both awake, staring into each other's eyes, and Mark kissed Jack out of nowhere. Jack freaked out a little but Mark spoke up, I love you Jack, I always have.
I-I.
You don't have t-
I love you too! Jack kissed Mark shyly and Mark kissed back ~ <3

~Make sure to vote up~