Chapter 55

I looked down at Klaus in shock and in amazement.  He opened the black box to show a beautiful diamond ring.  "Love?" Tears began to threat to hit the surface.  I smiled down at him and tackled him in a hug.  I landed on the top and I kissed him softly and passionately.  He placed the box down as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I'll take that as a yes." He smiled against the kiss and I smiled back.  I pulled away and looked at his face "Yes." He sat up with myself still on his legs and he grabbed the box and slowly opened it again.  He looked at me as I held out my left hand, he grabbed the ring carefully and placed it on.  I smiled widely as a tear fell down my face with happiness.  "Its beautiful." I looked at him, he had happiness in his eyes.  "I should have asked your father for permission... But I can tell his opinion does not matter much to you." I wrapped my arms around him "Still means just as much to me." He kissed my neck as I still hugged him "I know, it's because I did it so fantastically." I rolled my eyes "You're so cocky, Niklaus Mikaelson." He smirked at me as I pulled away "And so aren't you Soon-To-Be Maya Mikaelson." 

*****Back at the Mikaelsons*****

I pulled out my phone and messaged Aqua

Maya: O.M.G O.M.G. O.M.F...GODI

I smiled at my phone as I saw Aqua texted back.

Aqua: What?

Maya: KLAUS FUCKIN PROPOSED TO ME

Aqua: OMG!!!! ;OOOOO; DID YOU SAY YES?!??!!?

Maya: I will leave that for you to find out! 

Aqua: Party pooper.

Maya: Yeah, yeah. So, how are you and Kol doing?

I smiled down at my phone as I tried embarrassing her.

.Aqua: One question..

Maya: Shoot

Aqua: Have you and Klaus... Done it.. Yet?

Maya: One- Why do you ask? Two- Maybe B33

Aqua: A to #1- A reason. A to #2- OOOOOO:)))

Maya: Shut up. Don't make a big deal, you and Kol probably did it.
Maya: Did you guys do it?

Aqua: Maybe.. :333

Maya: Was it good? Mine was Amazingly good

Aqua: Gtg. And don't forget to invite me to the wedding ;DDDD and to the baby shower. And to your house when you get pregnant... Bye :DDD Wait can u get pregnant with Klaus? Oh whatever.. Bye ;DDD

Maya: DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME. NOPE. <<<< I CRI.
 Maya: AQUA  Maya: AQUA  Maya: BITCH FUCKING ANSWER ME, OR I'M GOING TO COME DOWN TO NEW YORK AND KICK UR FUCKING ASS

I laughed at my phone as I sent that to Aqua.  "You two..." Klaus said from behind me, looking over my shoulder at the messages.  "Yeah, Yeah I know." he kissed the side of my face softly kissing down to my neck then to my collar bone.  "You're so horny all the time." I rolled my eyes.  "Just makes the fun of this much enjoyable..." He muttered against my collarbone.  I turned around to kiss his lips but his kiss became more passionate.  He pushed me against the wall and began ripping my clothes to the ground.  His kisses left trails along my skin, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he quickly brought me to his bedroom and climbed on top of me.