Chapter 46

I'm sorry Klaus is just 2 sexy not to be in the videos <333333 x'D^^^

"What is it, Love?" Klaus said from the phone, I bit down on my lip as I stared at Elijah.  "You're the one I want.  You have treated me the kindest, you have given me the respect I deserve.  I may disagree with the choices you make but I will always love you." I stared at Elijah as he had a smile planted on his face.  "I love you too, Maya." Klaus said "I'll be right over." I smiled widely "Alright." I hung up the phone and placed it back onto the charger to make sure it won't die.  I looked at Elijah and smiled even wider, "You aren't just going with my brother to against your mothers wishes... correct?" I stared at Elijah, "Elijah I would never hurt him.  I love him too much to hurt him." Elijah nodded with his hands in his pocket, "Well I suggest you get ready soon... Not sure if Klaus would like to see you in your pajamas." He smiled with his eyes laughing.  I looked down realizing I was in my pajamas.  I laughed "Well shit, be right back." I ran to my room and grabbed jeans and a sweatshirt - the sweatshirt was burgundy and had 0 on the back and the jeans were a light blue... they were jeggings but still.  I quickly looked in the mirror, then turned back - My hair was a mess!  I grabbed my brush and quickly put it into a messy bun.  I heard the door slam open and hit against the wall next to it - "Klaus?" I asked as I ran out, it was Damon and he had a crazy look to his eyes.  "You chose him." He growled at me, the veins under his eyes coming out and scaring me.  "Damon..." Elijah noticed Damon in a position to attack at me and then within a blink of an eye Elijah was in front of me protecting me.  "Damon Salvatore... I suggest you calm down, I just cleaned my handkerchief and it took forever just to get the blood stains out." Damon continued staring at me with crazy eyes "You... Chose... him..." I gulped, "Damon, calm down." He was in front of Elijah within a second with Elijahs hand in his chest.  "Elijah, don't kill him please." Damon stood there in shock with his eyes showing fear.  Elijah pulled out his hand from his chest then grabbed his handkerchief "Thank you so much for making more laundry for me." Damon gasped as he got his heart back into its correct beats, he looked at me "I will always fight for you - no matter how long it takes," Then he left quickly.  Elijah looked at me as he continued cleaning his hand with his white handkerchief, it left blood stains.   "Sorry about that, Maya.  He was going to kill you or me." I pressed down on my lips "I know.  I'm not going to let this effect me, I chose the person I truly love." "Glad to hear that, Love." Klaus said in the door frame with the door still wide open.  I smiled widely and jumped into his arms, I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed him.  I felt him smile against the kiss as he grabbed my thigh for support.  "Ehem." Elijah said smiling "I love to see you two love birds happy and all but Enzo messaged me saying we need to see him quickly." I jumped down from Klaus and held his hand.  "What does he need?" "He didn't say." I sighed "Alright..." Klaus looked down at me and smiled widely.  "What are you so happy about?" He smirked "Just admiring your beauty." I pressed my lips together and blushed "Thanks," He chuckled as he kissed my head and kept it there for 3 seconds then pulled away.  "I guess we have to go see Enzo - I must wonder what this is about." I looked at Elijah and furrowed my eyebrows "Since when are you and Enzo buddies?" Elijah shrugged "We bond over your insanity." I rolled my eyes "Thanks, Really feeling the love here Elijah." He smirked "Alright, lets just get into my truck already." I added.  As Klaus and I walked out the door with Elijah following behind I heard the door close then I heard Elijah muttering "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship" I smiled as I turned around, he smiled back at me "You're a creep." He frowned "Not sure if I should find that funny or as a offensive term." I shrugged "You're choice, buddy." He threw the car keys at me and I unlocked it, "Where did he say to meet?" "The high school parking lot." I sighed "Great, going to school while I'm on winter break." Klaus chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder "Look on the bright side, Love." I stared at him through his long lashes "Whats the bright side?" he shrugged "Whatever you wish it to be." I smiled as I bit down on my tongue lightly, "Alright, alright."