Chapter 10

"Damon I am tired" I complained as I stared at the clock "It is already 6:30, I have been here sense noon.  Can I please go home?" I begged, "No, we're still partying." Damon said as he drank a girls blood from her neck "Well I'm bored." he looked at me with blood smothered across his face, "Sucks to be you," I glared at him and got up "Looks like I'm walking, than." I began to walk to the door then ran into Stefan "Going somewhere?" He asked and I nodded "Home," I said then yawned.  "I'll give you a ride..." then he looked at Damon "You couldn't be nice to our guest, could you?" "Nope, I got hungry and it was either this chick or her." I sighed then walked out the door "Stefan either you hurry your ass up or I'm walking home." I felt the wind go against my back "Its too cold for this." I walked to his small red car and opened the door then he opened the driver side door.  "Sorry about him, He hasn't been taking Elena and I very well." I rolled my eyes "Really I couldn't tell." Stefan turned towards me as we pulled out into the road "You know you don't have to be a bitch to everyone, Maya." I shrugged "And you don't always have to choose Elena over your brother." "Who said I do that?" I sighed "Well probably sense Damon thought that you would be spending the day with both of us but instead you have spent the day possibly fucking Elena." He glared at me "I was not aware I had to spend the day with you two." I shrugged "You don't have to be aware of something in order to do it." He stayed quiet for the rest of the way to my house, as we pulled into the drive way I noticed only the Christmas lights were on.  "Well she's already gone to bed." I sighed and opened the door, "Thanks for the ride." I said to him then jumped out and closed the door.  I walked in and saw Katie already in my room, "Hey, Katie." I said and pat her head.  She sighed "Well already bored of me huh?" I grabbed my PJS and went to go take a shower.

****After*****

I sighed as I brushed through my hair trying to untangle the knots "For fucks sake," I muttered to myself.  I searched through the cabinets and drawers for untangling spray but there was none to be found.  I opened the door and it creaked "Shh!" I said as though the door would hear me.  I squeezed through the small space and walked through the kitchen into the mud room where my mom also cuts hair.  I stopped before I got to the frame when I heard a sound in the dark room, I gasped as I stood there in shock.  I looked around and saw myself in a mirror, I noticed what I picked out as my pajamas.  A pink tank top with black booty shorts, "What a great outfit to die in." I said to myself.  I quickly looked back into the black room "Hello?" I said quietly but cautiously.  Within a second I felt my table against my back with two arms on either side of me.  "Hello, love." Klaus said with a smile.  "Ugh its just you." He chuckled softly "Just me?  I am hurt," I sighed "Why are you here?" I asked and he whispered in my ear "You don't lock your doors, that is very unsafe." I felt a shiver go down my spine "Are you alright, love?" Klaus asked "Y-yep. I'm good." I tried to escape his arm trap but his arms wouldn't budge "Klaus, move your arm." he shook his head and I groaned "Nicklaus, move it!" I tried to run into him to make him move, but he still would not budge.  "Nicklaus." I glared at him as he stared down at me "Yes, love?" He asked.  "Could you please move?" "Alright," He moved out of my way and I could feel the heat rushing to my face as I walked into the mud room.  "Sorry if I made you afraid, Love." I shrugged as I walked back into the kitchen.  "I'm fine," he chuckled "You looked as though you were really frightened," I sighed, "Nope.  I wasn't at all." He slightly smiled "Yes you were..." "Shh, nobody needs to know that." He whispered just low enough for me to hear "But I know," I sighed, "Klaus my mom is sleeping, now shut it." He chuckled softly "I could compel her" I sighed "For you to spend the night or some shit?" "I didn't say that, you did." He said with a wink.  I groaned "Klaus," He smiled "Yes?" I sighed "Don't you have a house of your own that is like ten times larger than mine?" he shrugged "I do, but my home is not as entertaining as yours..." I sighed "You get the couch.  But you're gone before my mom wakes up." he smiled "But there is nothing entertaining out here." I sighed "You can hang out with my cats out here." he frowned with disappointment.  "Fine fine fine, but don't touch me." He smiled, I grabbed some chips from under the counter and walked to my bedroom with Klaus trailing, I didn't even hear him on our way.   Katie stared at him but didn't bark surprisingly, "You get to sleep on the floor." He chuckled "Even the dog gets a better treatment." I shrugged "Just shows who I love more." he smiled at me "Did you just admit you loved me a little, Mrs Robertson?" I widened my eyes at him "Hell no," I climbed into bed and he sat in the chair across the room staring at me.  "Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked "I'm gazing." he answered "I am not a star, Nicklaus.  No stargazing here." He smiled lightly "You're my star, though.  You brighten up my world when there is darkness that surrounds it." I blushed deeply.  "Goodnight, Klaus." I said as I turned away hiding my flustered face.  "Goodnight, Maya."