01 || "kastukiforo- wait what ?"

Tiny particles of ice were swirled up as Yuri stopped in the middle of the rink, arms pointing upwards and breathing heavily.

Applause poured down on him like rain during a thunderstorm and he allowed himself a little smile while turning around and bowing down in all four directions.

"Representing Japan: Yuri Katsuki-Nikiforov!"

Yuri's smile grew wider while he was skating towards the exit of the rink.
Yes, two months ago Viktor and he actually married.
Yuri still couldn't believe it. It seemed so surreal...

And there, right beside the opened door, the silver-haired beauty was already waiting for him, his typical smirk playing around his lips.

He tackled Yuri in a hug right after exiting the ice and mumbled into the shorter man's dark hair.
"You did well Yuri, very well..."

Yuri pulled back.
"Yeah", he grinned. "I landed my quad flip again! And the triple lutz, triple toe combination. Try beating that, Mr. Katsuki-Nikiforov..."

Viktor stared at Yuri.
"Yuri! When did you get so self confident? Not that I'm complaining, though, i really like this Yuri." He raised his eyebrows teasingly.

"Ehm... I don't know? Well, you should better get ready, you're up next. "
"Right."

Viktor opened his red and white jacket and slipped it off revealing a costume in light green. It had little diamonds on the shoulders, that also appeared on the black trousers and the sleeves were long and almost resembled of wings.

"Stop staring Yuri. I can feel your gaze."

Yuri blushed.
"It's just... y-you look ... kind of... h-good."

Viktor bursted out laughing.
"I look kind of good? Well if that isn't a compliment, then i don't know what is..."
Still chuckling he stroked Yuri's red cheek before removing his blade protectors and skating out on the ice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! After being absent last season this skating legend returns to the ice: Here in his home country, representing Russia, please welcome...
Viktor Kastukiforo...wait Katsukirovov...arrgh why do we have two people with this complicated name in here?"

"It's Katsuki-Nikiforov! Not that difficult actually: K A T S U K I N I K I F O R O V", Yuri yelled from his place at the audience.
He saw Viktor laughing from far away and heard the commentator sigh.
"I guess I have to practise this... alright
he will be skating to 'River Flows in You'."

Yuri watched Viktor's every move as the silver-haired man moved gracefully on the ice, easily landing all of his jumps with confidence and elegance.

"Eh. Pork cutlet bowl. You're drooling."

Yuri turned around surprised.
"Yurio! What are you doing here? I thought you were competing at Skate Canada and the Cup of China this Grand Prix series..."

"I am, but in case you forgot, I live here. Am I not allowed to come watch?"

Yuri smiled at the now 16-year-old blonde and turned back to Viktor.

Said Russian had just finished his performance and both Yuris joined in the applause.

Russia's Viktor Nikiforov-Katsuki -"
"KATSUKI-NIKIFOROV", Yurio yelled all over the place, "- delivered an amazing performance! I would say without hesitation that this man managed a flawless comeback!"

Viktor bowed and started to skate towards the exit only to get hit on the head with a stuffed poodle.

Yurio started laughing out loud and even Yuri covered his mouth as Viktor rubbed his forehead and crouched down to pick up the toy.
When he finally arrived at the exit, he immediately threw it at Yurio who was still giggling.
"Stop laughing, idiot. It's nice that you're here, though."

Yuri approached his husband and wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in the Russian skater's chest.
"Congratulations on your comeback, Vitya."

Viktor blushed slightly at this nickname and smiled down at Yuri.

"Thank you sweetheart. It is a pleasure to skate on the same ice as you again."

*time skip to medal ceremony*

"Sharing the podium today at the Rostelecom Cup in Moscow: In third place... Phichit Chulanot of Thailand, in second place...Viktor Katsuki-Nikiforov representing Russia and winner of this event... Japan's Yuri Katsuki-Nikiforov! Congratulations!"

Yuri leaned down to whisper in Viktor's ear: "See? At least here, for once, I'm taller than you."
Vikor chuckled. "Yes, for now... but not for very much longer, moya lyubov'..."

------
A/N:
Yeah, that was it.
I'm sorry if this was too short or too boring, i'm just really insecure about my writing... so please leave me feedback (:
Have a nice day ✨

-Rá.