Tell Somebody

Chris

As me and Deon were talking, he informed me that him, Mike and Tiny didn't have their tux yet. Which is horrible. The wedding is next week and we can't have this kind of mayhem yet. Good thing this is being addressed now, plus lil man needs some nice shoes. See if Vanessa will let me have Christian for the week since she won't let him come to the wedding.

"Why the fuck you tell his bean head ass about the tux?" Mike asked.

"Why you tripping? You need a suit anyways." I said looking at him.

"Man, we was handling that." He said.

"Handle that." I said walking towards the shoe store.

"Why we in here?" Deon asked.

"Caden needs some shoes for the wedding." I said looking through the aisles.

"Let me see my lil nigga. He done got big." Mike said as I handed Caden to him.

After finding shoes for Caden, we headed to the Tux shop.

"Yo Chris. What yo tux looking like?" Deon asked.

"I got the white top and black thread." I said as they picked up their tux.

"That will be $3,462.92." The lady said.

"Swipe the card." Deon said.

"Debit or Credit?"

"Debit." He said.

After that we headed to the store and got some alcohol for tonight.

"We gon get fucked tonight." Mike said as he pulled out a big ass bag of weed.

"Shit, I'm down." Deon said.

"What about you Chris?" Mike asked.

"I'll see."

"You know Lex got a collar on this nigga. Got that shit tied tight." He said laughing.

"Fuck both of y'all. I ain't seen y'all punk asses in 7 months. I come back and y'all talking shit." I said laughing.

"Cause you know that shits the truth nigga." Mike said laughing.

"Is it?" I asked annoyed.

"Chill nigga. We fucking with you." Deon said.

Y'all play a little too much.

*********

Alexis

I'm a little nervous about the wedding approaching fast. All our family and close friends will be there and it just makes everything feel overwhelming.

"Hey baby. We back." Deon said walking in and kissing Key. Then Chris walked in. He had attitude written all over his face. My poor baby.

"Hey babe." He mumbled before pecking my lips and pulling me up and sitting in my seat.

"Where's Caden?" I asked.

"Mike." He said as Michael's crazy ass walked in.

"Wassup Lex? Haven't seen yo loud mouth ass in a minute." He hugged me after putting Caden down. I punched him in the arm as he grabbed it. "Ouch nigga!" He said.

"I ain't a loud mouth." I said.

"Chris and Michael? Are you guys hungry?" Key asked.

"Heeeeeell yeah! What you cooking?" Michael walked over to the stove. "Spaghetti? Ahhhh shit!" He rubbed his hands.

"Quit cussing so much with the kids around." Key said as I realized he cussed.

"My bad. It's a habit." He said.