Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson

Start from the beginning

"So are you and a Vincent-" she stops giving me a suggestive look.

"No," I chuckle. "We're friends."

"She's dating Josh," Vincent's says as he comes out of a room.

"Josh," Vincent's mom smiles. "Tell him I said hello. He's always been such a sweet boy. "

"Yeah," I grin.

"I can't believe you're here," Vincent says as he hugs his mother.

"I stayed hoping this day would come," she hugs him back.

"Did the gang not bother you?" I ask and she frowns.

"They did," she nods "but I know a few people from the inside. They've manage to keep me safe and the gang away from me."

"I will call you," Vincent says and she nods. "Everyday I will call."

"You can't stay?" She asks tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"You know I can't," he frowns. "The gang would come after me right away and I don't want to put you in anymore danger."

"I know," she frowns. "I just had to ask."

"Where are we going?" I ask and Vincent smiles.

"Janet's apartment," he says and I can see his mom smile slightly.

***

"How did you find out she lives here?" I ask as we walk down a crowded dirty alleyway and he smirks.

"I still know people," he answers before stopping in front of a black metal door that looks like it would lead to some kind of murder place.

"Are you going to knock?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"They'll see us," he replies and I give him a confused look.

I look up the building, but I don't see a single window and no one seems to be around.

Suddenly the door is cracked open and a pair of dark brown eyes peeks out.

"Code," he growls and I can feel my heart begin to race.

"Hawks eye," Vincent says and the door slams shut before it opens completely.

"Vinny, my boy," a tall African-American man steps out immediately shaking Vincent's hands. "How you been?"

He's a tall dark skinned boy with beautiful big brown eyes and a perfect white ear to ear smile on his face.

"I've been good Joe," Vincent smiles, a huge ear to ear grin. "Nice to see you alive and healthy."

"Same with you man," Joe smiles. "I can't believe you're back."

"Just for the day," Vincent explains. "I wanted to see if it was true that Janet was alive."

"She doesn't go by that name anymore," Joe frowns. "It's too dangerous for her name to said out loud. We call her Red now."

"Red," Vincent nods. "It does goes well with her."

"So who's your friend?" Joe asks, sending me a cocky grin and I keep a straight face on.

"This is Elliana," Vincent introduces me. "She's a friend we can trust her."

"What's good Elliana?" Joe extends his hand out and I shake it politely.

"So is Red here?" Vincent asks and Joe nods.

"She's in the pub," he nods. "Remember our deal Vinny. I bring you to her with the condition that you don't say a word to her. According to her you somehow found out on your own."

"That's fine," he says.

"She thinks you're dead Vinny," Joe says, a sad look on his face. "We all thought you were dead."

"I thought you were all dead," Vincent frowns. "The gang is vicious and I assumed they had killed you all."

"We suck at alot of things," Joe laughs "but me and Red are good at one thing. We're good at surviving."

"I've always known that," Vincent chuckles.

It's nice to see him with someone who probably knows him well. I can tell they've been friends for a while and gone through tough situations together.

***
"Don't say a word," he glares at me and I glare back.

"I don't like being told what to do," I cross my arms stubbornly.

"Is she always like this?" Joe asks turning to look at Vincent.

"Stubborn and always acting like she knows better?" Vincent smirks. "Of course, Elliana doesn't know any other way."

"Just don't say anything," Joe rolls his eyes.

"You can at least ask nicely," I say. "Maybe then I'll mouth shut."

"Please keep your mouth shut," Joe growls and I smirk.

"That'll do for now," I uncross my arms and I can hear Vincent chuckle.

"Kitten," he grabs my arm. "If anyone lays a single hand on you-"

"I kick their ass," I finish his sentence.

"Exactly," he nods.

"She's going to kick their ass,"  Joe scoffs. "I think Vincent and I have a much better chance on our own."

"Black belt in MMA," I glare at him. "Only because I have boobs and a vagina doesn't mean I can't kick ass."

"I stand corrected," Joe chuckles. "Good to know we can at least all put up a fight."

"You can still wait at my apartment," Vincent turns to look at me concerned.

"No," I shake my head. "I know you said it's dangerous, but I want to meet this red head chick besides I can take of myself."

I sure hope so because apparently we're walking into a bar filled with people who are loyal to Janet and she probably wants Vincent dead. So in a sense we're walking into a room where we can all get killed.

So, what was I saying about normalcy earlier?

A/N: I know it's been a while, but here is a new chapter!!! Sorry about ending the chapter right here, but it's a good ending for now.

Anyways, I'll update soon.

We reached 200K and #1 in Humor!!! Thank you soo much for this everyone!!!

QOTC: What do think Janet will say or do?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

February 15, 2017