How I Turned Into A Girl

Lesson ended. Well, that was really quick for once. Maybe because I didn't pay attention again? Whatever. I'm seriously hungry right now.

"Hyuuuuung~ Let's eat something in the cafeteria!", Jimin jumped to you in joy smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Well, fuck my life he's really cute.

"Koooookieee~ You too!! We're gonna meet up with the others!!"

"Alright. I mean not like I have anything else to do."

A T T H E C A F E T E R I A

Sigh. The cafeteria. I don't want to eat here but I have no other choice.

You took a step in the room as suddenly a girl screamed:

"YAAAH MIN YOONGI IS HERE!! OH MY GOD THAT RARELY HAPPENS!!"

"HOLY S- HE'S WITH PARK JIMIN AND JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

"WHY ARE THEY HERE?? THEY NEVER EAT HERE!!"

Why did I decide to go to school again? Ah, right mum threatened me. Ughh sucks to be me.

"Hello, my fair ladies!! Did you all have lunch yet?", Jimin speaking sweetly as always with his killer smile. Some guys gave us a dark look. Well, you didn't give two fucks about them.

Jungkook backed off since he didn't really like being surrounded by girls as he fears he would pass out again.

You just pushed the girls to the side to get your meal. Your stomach was already screaming for food. Jungkook followed you and shortly after Jimin said his greetings he followed you too.

"Hyung? What do you want to eat?", Jungkook asked looking confused by all the different choices.

"I guess some ramyun is good? Dunno."

"Then I'll get some ramyun too!"

Ahh, Jungkook is really a baby. Whenever he didn't know what to choose he would just straight up choose the same thing as I did.

"KOOKIE, my precious! Ramyun is unhealthy!! You have to eat more vegetables!!! You need those nutrients!"

"Jiminie is right, eat some vegetables too."

"Alright if Hyung and Jimin say so I'll do it."

"DON'T CALL ME JIMIN!!! YOU HAVE TO CALL ME HYUNG TOO!! I WAS BORN IN BUSAN FIRST!!!", Jimin said in an annoyed tone. Jungkook just laughed and proceeded to order his meal.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOK!!!" He hit Jungkook's back and all three of you started to laugh

You went to the table near the window. You liked this place since it was quite isolated from the other ones. The only place (somehow) where you could eat your food in peace. Soon you saw your other friends joining you.