Finale (Part 2) - The End

Start from the beginning

Entertainment Room
This room special build up by Suho and Chorong for Jun Rong and Cho Myeon so that they won't get bored if their parents not at home and working. It have a big tv like a mini theater, hundreds of movie (cd), play station game, snooker and ping pong table, 2 sets of massage chair and 3 sets of sofa for leisure while watching the movie. It was very big room and can fit in more than 10 peoples inside. It was Jun Rong and Cho Myeon favorite room in the house, they always bringing their friends there for hangout. They both enter the room and all their friends are there, some of them play snooker and pingpong and some of them watching the movie. Cho Myeon join Yun Mi, Chan Eun and Nae Joon on the sofa watching romantic movie. The twins Oh Sen Jung and Oh Sen Yung play the pingpong and Dong Joo become their refree. Meanwhile Jun Rong join Baek Bom and Yeol Ji who is busy playing the snooker. While walking towards them his eyes focus on Yun Mi who is laughing beautifully with his sister and the others. His heart skip a beat looking how cute, beautiful and adorable she looks now.
Baek Bom: hyung, I see you looking at my sister, miss her so much?
Jun Rong: what? No..no..I'm just looking around.
Baek Bom: yeah..right hyung, it's not that I don't know you. We've been best friends since we were born okay, don't lie to me.
Yeol Ji: this is your chance hyung, I heard she was famous at the university she attend. There's a lot of nice looking guy there and try to tackle her heart. Act fast hyung before she belongs to someone girlfriend.
Jun Rong: I don't know what you guys talking about.
Baek Bom: hyung, she is my twin sister we both study at the same university. I tell you she have a lots of admires there, I think more than 1o people already make a love confession but she reject them all.
Jun Rong: (silent and feeling worried)
Yeol Ji: hyung, you like her right? Tell us the truth, you really like her right?
Jun Rong: (sigh) to tell you guys the truth I put our relationship as a best friend and not more than that. I was very close to her than the other girls because I feel comfortable with her by my side. It was long time ago when I was 15 years old I started to develop feelings towards her, I never tell you guys about this because I'm afraid if she know she will runaway from me and don't want to become my friend anymore. That time I don't want to risk our relationship as a best friend so I decided to erase the feeling and stay with her only as a best friend. As time goes by I managed to make my feelings go away but..
Baek Bom: but?
Jun Rong: I break my promise to her Baek, I hurt your sister feeling. Please forgive me.
Baek Bom: what have you done?
Jun Rong: before I'm graduated from high school 2 years ago I made a promise to her. I said we both will keep in touch when I'm in Russia, but it seems like I'm forgetting her. She said to me I will forget her and find new best friend who is better than her. I'm working very hard on my study plus with my clinical practice in hospital make me very busy and not calling or text her for 2 years now. Baek, I didn't realize the time fly so fast and it's been 2 years since the last time I saw her and talk with her. When my mom, aunty Bomi and Yun Mi fetch me at the airport few days ago, that time I only realized I've never talk with her for 2 years, I know it sounds crazy. I am really a bad friend, very bad. Night time before I go to sleep, i think back all the things we've been through together and so on. I didn't deserve to be with her, she is too precious to be with me. She deserves to be with someone who will be there for her when she need one, taking care of her and love her sincerely. I'm not the one for her guys, forget it.
Yeol Ji: hyung, do you believe in second chance? My parents told me stories about your parents love story, your mom gave your dad a second chance to make things right. Look at them now, lives happily ever after. Don't you want to at least try it with Yun Mi?
Jun Rong: I don't Yoeli-ah, I'm sure she hate me so much after all I've done to her.
Yeol Ji: are you giving up? Come on hyung..
Baek Bom: maybe she hates you hyung but I'm sure she will understand with your situation.

On the other side the girls also talking the same topic like the boys.
Cho Myeon: are you okay Yun Mi unnie?
Yun Mi: I'm fine Cho Myeon-ah..
Chan Eun: I know you're not okay don't lie to us, he's here that's why you not focus watching the movie.
Nae Joon: I noticed it too unnie. I know you miss him right?
Yun Mi: I don't know. I hate him, I really hate him.
Chan Eun: but deep inside your heart you still love him right? If not why you reject all the guys who confess their love and want to be your boyfriend.
Yun Mi: because I don't like them and I don't even know them, why should I accept their confession unnie. Me and him just best friends unnie, we never once had feelings with each other.
Cho Myeon: I refused to believe that unnie, I can tell you that my brother like you too but he don't have enough courage to tell you.
Yun Mi: he breaks his promise to me, I hate him.
Chan Eun: maybe he have his own problem or something. You should at least ask him and don't just accuse him like that.
Nae Joon: maybe you both have the same feelings but never confess it with each other. Yun Mi unnie and Jun Rong oppa very close when we were in high school, I still remember all the students always misunderstood you two as a couple not best friend. Did you ever like Jun Rong oppa, unnie?
Yun Mi: (looking at Jun Rong from a far) Yes..but it was before he breaks his promise.
Cho Myeon: really?! My brother can be stupid sometimes unnie but he is actually kind hearted and humble boy. I'm not speaking because he is my brother but I strongly feels that he likes you too. Don't you feel want to give him a second chance unnie?
Yun Mi: I really don't know.