Secret Love Story

Jung's Residence
Bomi stay at Eunji house because her parents go to Japan for outstation and her brother living in the university dorm, left Bomi alone at home. They watch movie at the living room and eat homemade popcorn. While they watching the movie..
Eunji: bbom-ah what is it like being in love? Since you and Baekhyun dating you're always busy with your phone and sometimes I saw you smiling alone while looking at your phone screen.
Bomi: I'm happy of course and become more cheerful Eunji-yah.
Eunji: yup..i can see that. You're so lucky to have someone who loved and care you so much.
Bomi: and feeling grateful as well. He is not like other guy he's different, he accept my weakness, dorkiness, my crazy freak attitude and I feel shocked when he is actually secretly in love with me too. We both are equally in love and wait for the right time to confess and finally after 3 years we are officially dating. I believe in fate Eunji, we never know what happen in the future. Ermm..why you ask me that question? Are you happen to be in love with someone too? (Feeling curious)

While listening she startled with Bomi sudden question.
Eunji: should I tell her? Or no? (Talking alone)

Eunji feeling shy and nervous because she knows Bomi will mock and laugh at her.
Eunji: I will tell you but promise me don't tell anyone especially Rong unnie, okay? (She close her eyes, take a deep breath and let it all out) bbom-ah i like chanyeol (she grab the pillow and cover her face).
Bomi: (her eyes and mouth widely open and feeling shocked) chanyeol?? Chorong unnie brother PARK CHANYEOL??! How..how can..why him?
Eunji: (slowly remove the pillow and saw Bomi facial expression serious and disbelief) what do you mean by "why him"? Is it wrong or what?
Bomi: (shake her head) no..Eunji-yah don't get me wrong here I'm feeling shocked actually because Rong unnie is our best friend and I never know you like her brother, no wonder I saw both of you take a glanced at each other hihihihi..
Eunji: I told you don't laugh at me!!! (Throw the pillow right on bomi face).
Bomi: hahahaha..okay..okay..I'm sorry. He knows about this? If not you better make a move or else he will become someone boyfriend and you will suffer.
Eunji: (feel down and upset) he don't know anything about this and no..I will not confess my feelings.
Bomi: (pat her back) yes, I understand but next year we will graduate and maybe we will not seeing each other again in the future, who knows right? It's okay you think first and if you need my help let me know. Now tell me when all this secret love story started?

Flashbacks..
1st year (2007)..
Eunji crying inside the toilet, her friends mock and laugh at her because she having a menses that day and her uniform dirty with the blood stains. She try to clean it but the stains still obviously can see. She feel very shy to go out but she have no choice. After spending more than 30 minutes and inside the toilet she finally get out from there. She open the door and saw one boy lean back on the wall and waiting for someone, tall boy, good looking, white skin, black short hair and killer smile. He saw her and approach her with sweet smile..
Boy: heii..take this and tie it up on your waist to cover your back, stop crying don't worry your friends will not notice it okay? (Wipe her tears).
Eunji: (take the sweater and tie it up, she look up and saw the boy already walk away) excuse me! How about your sweater?
Boy: (turn back and replied) no worries you can return it back to me when you don't use it anymore!

Eunji sigh because she forgot to ask his name. At home she wash the sweater, dry it up and spray her perfume to give nice smell.
After school finished she went to the basketball court  to return his sweater. She saw him practicing with his team members and wave at him. He saw Eunji and wave back at her, he runs towards her. He sweat a lot and his hair covering his forehead making him look different than yesterday. Her heart trembling looking at him, she never experience this kind of feeling before.
Boy: hai, what are you doing here? How do you know I'm here?
Eunji: yesterday you wearing your basketball jersey so I try searching for you here. Thank you for the sweater, I really appreciate your help.
Boy: owhh..you're welcome. Actually I saw you cry and run to toilet, I followed and waiting for you to come out. Anyway my name is Park Chanyeol from class 2A. You are..
Eunji: I'm Jung Eunji class 2C.

2nd year (2008)..
Eunji walk to the bus stop nearby the school, his dad unable to fetch her due to emergency meeting at his workplace. While waiting for bus one boy take a seat next to her, she turn her face and surprised to see Chanyeol smiling at her.
Chanyeol: hai Eunji! Remember me?
Eunji: Chanyeol right, of course I remember.
Chanyeol: can I accompany you here until your bus turn up?
Eunji: (taken aback) it's okay I don't want to trouble anyone.
Chanyeol: hehehehe..don't worry I'm not gonna bite you okay relax. Ermm..there's a ice cream shop over there, can you wait for me? I'll be right back. (Left Eunji alone and comeback again after 5 minutes). Taadaaa!!! I bought us ice cream, one for you and one for me.
Eunji: (smiling and laugh looking at his cute act) thank you.

After waiting for 45 minutes Eunji bas still not turn up yet and suddenly one car stopped in front of them. Scrolling down the window and it was Chorong inside the car with her family driver.
Chanyeol & Eunji: noona! Unnie! (Both look at each other). You know my noona? You know my unnie?
Chorong: yah..yah..!! What are two doing here? You know each other?
Chanyeol: I thought you have extra activity at school that's why I'm going back home first.
Eunji: I'm actually waiting for my bus unnie.
Chorong: get in the car chanie and u too eunji we send you home.
Chanyeol & Eunji: ne..

Eunji still feel shocked because her best friend actually sibling with him and same goes to chanyeol, what a small world.
They become closer after that without Chorong and their other friends knowledge.
Flashbacks end..

Byun Residence
Chanyeol hang out at Baekhyun house after they finished practice. He saw many Bomi pictures inside Baekhyun room and chuckle. Baekhyun saw it and throw pillow at him.
Baekhyun: yah! Hyung don't laugh at me!
Chanyeol: I'm not laughing it's just you look cute and I never seen this side of you before.
Baekhyun: whatever..hyung do you like anyone in our school?
Chanyeol: huh? No..noo..what with that question?
Baekhyun: just asking, you never talk about girl other than your noona. Sometimes I feel curious who you like.
Chanyeol: you really want to know?
Baekhyun: heck yeahh..!
Chanyeol: i like Eunji..
Baekhyun: your noona best friend? You mean JUNG EUNJI?!
Chanyeol: ne..she's the one baek.
Baekhyun: why? Sorry..I mean when is this start?
Chanyeol: last year..my feelings for her keep on growing, I don't know why and feel confused baek.
Baekhyun: did anyone knows about this? Eunji?
Chanyeol: only you baek even my noona also know nothing about this. I'm scared she will reject me and I can't afford losing her after what happened last year. I don't know her feeling for me but I really love her baek.
Baekhyun: what happened to her?

Flashbacks..
Last year (2009)..
Chanyeol notice Eunji absence for 3 days in a row, he feel worried and ask Chorong.
Chanyeol: noona, I don't see Eunji at school this few days, is she going somewhere?
Chorong: owhh..she's at home and not feeling well. Fever and her body weak due to not enough blood supply inside her body, her brother said she have no appetite to eat and maybe need to do blood transfusion if worse comes to worse. I visited her with Bomi yesterday and she really look sick. I'm actually worried chanie-ah.

That night Chorong received phone call from Eunji parents saying that Eunji has been admitted to hospital because she fainted at home. Chorong bring Chanyeol go to hospital to visit Eunji.
Mr. Jung: Chorong you're here, she is stable and need to do blood transfusion but doctor said he need 1 more person same blood type to donate.
Chanyeol: I'll do it.

After running some test luckily his blood type matching with her. Doctor quickly do blood transfusion for her and she's getting better day by day. After school chanyeol go and visit Eunji alone..
Chanyeol: how are you?
Eunji: I'm getting better thanks to you because donated your blood to me, I really appreciate it so much.
Chanyeol: (hold her hands) you're welcome, I want you to get better and be cheerful again. I miss old eunji.
Eunji: (fluttering heart) o..okay..
End of flashbacks..

Baekhyun: I'm proud of you hyung..you really like her..listen to me hyung make a move don't be such a coward like me. I will help you..okay?
Chanyeol: thanks hyung..please don't let anyone know about this including Bomi, okay?
Baekhyun: you can count on me.