Ch. 29. Platinum Bougatti

Start from the beginning

" niall, we need to talk." liam says.

"liam we have all our lives to talk." I remind him as I grab my keys and head outside. I know it was kinda cold but my nerves got the best of me.

he follows me to my 78 Corvette and he flips me around slamming me against the car my back instantly throbbing in pain.

" I don't want to talk for the rest of my life." he says almost like he was angry.

"you remember what happened between us, I can see it in your eyes niall."

as soon as he said this I shut my eyes.

"liam, please I need time." I say lying.

"no you don't, because if you needed time you wouldn't let me do this." he says kissing my neck.

I let him.

"or this." he says in almost a whisper as he kisses my chin.

"and you would push me away right before I did this." he says looking straight into my blue eyes.

Then I just put my hand on the back of his neck and pull his lips down to mine making any space left between our lips nonexistent.

kissing him is like riding a roller coaster. it builds up and as you get higher and higher nearing  the peak of the roller coaster you drop when you least expect it, butterflies erupting in your stomach.

but he pulls away looking around as if he heard a noise.

" why did you pull away." I ask desperately.

" we have visitors." liam says and when I turn around towards the gate I see zayn.

He was hiding inbetween two bushes so I could tell he didn't want to be seen.

"Zayn is that you!" I almost shout.

liam immediately puts his hand over my mouth.

"shhhhh." zayn says from the bushes before waving me and liam over.

Zayn looks behind me and liam to make sure no one could see us.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?" I whisper yell.

"niall face liam so it looks like youre talking to him." Zayn says.

I look at him confused but I turned and did what he said.

"Ok meet me at the warehouse near the lake, you know where Louis threw your birthday party last year." Zayn says.

"Where were you-" I begin, accidentally turning my head to look at zayn but liam grabbed my chin lightly turning my direction back to him.

"I'll explain everything tonight, 12:30 don't be late. and make sure no one follows you." zayn says I nod which was probably dumb, but this whole situation was pretty damn odd.

"do I bring Harry?" I ask making sure to keep eye contact with Liams brown eyes which wasn't very hard.

"No absolutely not, only josh." zayn says before he hears a noise I turn to see Louis leaving the house.

"I got to go, make sure Louis and Harry do not see you." zayn says before running off.

I was really confused but I saw that fire and determination in zayns eyes, I don't get how someone that's been through so much can still fight with that fire and determinantion.

"niall are you sure josh will want to go?." Liam asked as we walked back to the car.

"You guys haven't left yet?" Louis asked as he got what looked like some kind of present from the trunk of his car.