chapter 5-jake

(*Hayley's p.o.v*)

"After lunch at the cafeteria,I headed to where my friends sat,temi and Justin actually,our whole squad wasn't actually complete without susy,the troublemaker, blake,the layed back,easy going guy,susy dates Blake..perfect combo right??,yhh.. "

"But today it was only me,temi and Justin as they weren't anywhere in sight but I knew out normal meeting point."

"I walked slowly to them with the intention of scaring them,as I got closer ,I stopped till I was only inches away from them,I was about to scare them when Justin said ,sit down sisi,I know your plans already."

"ughh,I shrugged,why can't you just pretend for one day to be scared,I was really quite this time ,how did you know it was me?"

"I know ur scent hayley,you smell like strawberry and it ain't hard to perceive ok? He said grinning ."

"Hmm not fair,I said."

"Temi simply grinned and Said he knows practically everyone."

"I failed to notice that there was a third party or a fourth party rather since I came "

"..in the bench looking at me like someone who was studying seriously for the SAT's was a guy who I immediately took in his profile,my mouth parted slightly."

"He was tall even tho he wasn't standing,light skinned ,muscles popping and threathening to rip out of the shirt he was putting on,abs and biceps definitely,I went upwards as I took in his face,his hair was dark and all over the place in a cool way, it looked so soft,his eyes,oh he's eyes was like the blue deep sea so cajoling I felt like I was sinking in it,his lips so full n pink,he was a demi god I must say.."

"Hello o,hello o,earth to hayley!Justin said taking me out of my trance."

"H huh I said Like a whisper eyes still stuck in the blue deep sea before me."

"Sit down hayley Justin said. Grinning from ear to ear."

"Finally I snapped out of it and said yhh,I took my seat opposite him."

"I told my self that for the rest of the day I won't stare at his magnificent profile so as not to get trapped again.."

"Well I don't think we have introduced you too, Justin said"

"I looked at Justin and temi as I felt someone boring holes through my side face starring at me."

"This is hayley,Justin said to the guy."

"And hayley meet Jake .."

"I was stunned ,wait what???.this is Jake??...I turned my head to look at him and saw him smirking devilishly at me and that moment i knew if we became the friends with benefits thingy I was doomed."

"He raised his hands and said nice to meet you hayley"

"I took his hand,it was so soft and moist,felt like pudding,I hadn't realised I was still holding his hand until he said

If you would let my hand go hayls,I would really appreciate."

"I jolted back to life,feeling embarrassed as my face was that of a tomato."

"He smilled and turned to justin"

"My mind wasn't here,it was the fact that in an instant he had gotten me a nick name,hayls,wow and I loved it,I really did.

"Now I wasn't starring at him anymore but I felt someone shaking my arms saying,

"Earth to hayley for the millionth time."