Scroll 38: Big Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Talia-sama left this oath with us and we're willing to help. I am Ana of Fenix Trading Company. It's nice to make your acquaintance." They all cheered. Alibaba was shocked to see a new comrade. He was happy to learn that Azami was still with them. Though he wanted to ask where Azami went.

"Ana-san? Can I ask where Talia is?"

"Talia-sama left the company with me. After she told me that something happened, she wanted me to take over and erase all things that all points that she was the previous owner of the trading company. I don't know where she went but it looked like she was threatened and to save us, this was her way. To save this company that helped not only this country but the people working there as well. She was the best leader we could have." She smiled sadly. Alibaba knew that the last place they went was Sinbad's company and he was sure that something happened while they were there. He nodded and left to plan with the others. Koumei said that he considered their history to have that back-up plan.

That night, the two had a talk and Alibaba blurted out everything even Azami's company helping them.

"In other words, it's like a game of musical chairs. The last man standing gathers all the wealth and power in his clutches and that's how the new world works. It's interesting to say the least. Sinbad spent a long time making various preliminary arrangements so that he could come out on top of the new world order. For example, creating the Seven Seas Alliance and ending Kou's strife and using the law of the alliance for those vessel user. I guess Azami was forced to leave her company in capable hands and erase all the things that points to her existence so that she could still support her people and Kou. With how things happened, we really can't blame Sinbad." Koumei concluded. Suddenly, Alibaba laughed and raised his head with bright eyes and smile.

"The new world really is amazing, you know! Information has become more powerful than metal vessels that's why, if I were to spread a positive rumor about Kou globally, we'll be able to turn the table in one swoop." He said with a grin.

'He really has a never-say-die attitude.' The Crimson Prince thought.

"Rather, we can go on to achieve more. I just know it." Alibaba stood up and looked at the window. The rukh fluttered around him in agreement.

Alibaba, who received his education ten years ago in the royal palace in the Trade Kingdom of Balbadd and who inherited the blood of King Rashid, finds that the workings of the new world suits him perfectly. This too will become a factor that makes the gears of fate turn full circle.

The Next Night
Kou Empire

"Well then, the teleportation circle idea ended up in a failure. For our next plan we should—" He was stopped when a voice entered his mind. It was somewhat familiar yet he couldn't place it on his tongue.

"Alibaba?"

"Who's there?"

"Alibaba, it's me. It's Aladdin."

"And Azami! Hey there!" A second voice entered his head playfully. He stood up shocked and searched for them.

"There is something... tell you..."

"What? I can't hear you. There is some interference." Alibaba tried to listen to what he was saying but it was all static until an ominous voice found its way to his side.

"Found you." The rukh around him fluttered wildly and the connection was off.

Parthevia
Sindria Trading Company

Two figures watched an advertisement which featured Alibaba showcasing positive things about Kou. Ja'far looked at Sinbad unamused. It was his king who manipulated the rumor after all. It pained him to see his sly side once again.