"I'm sorry,Soyeon.I'll not do it again,alright?And..oh!Who's this man?" She said looking at Jimin.

"I'm Park Jimin.Soyeon's friend." He introduced himself and unnie looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Oh,have a seat Jimin.I'm Haneul,Soyeon's big sister." She introduced herself with a big smile on her face.

"Are you sure that he's your friend?Not..a special friend?" She still have the time to tease me after that shocking moment.I gave her a sharp glare which made her chuckle and continue eating her food.

"You guys should order some food.It's my treat today."

"Really,unnie?!"

"Ne..I'm sorry for causing you trouble." She smiled at me and continued feeding her son.Jimin and I decided to share so,we ordered one set of fried chicken and two sodas.

"So,Jimin..when did you know Soyeon?She never told me about you before." Unnie asked Jimin.Jimin wiped his mouth before answering.

"I was her senior in school..and we met again at a convinience store before."

"Oh..what are you doing right now?Are you still studying?" She asked again.Why is she asking those questions?Is she trying to find me a husband or something?

"Unnie,he didn't even finish his food.Let him finish his food then,you can continue your interview." I said which made them chuckle.

"Are you mad?" She asked looking at me with a teasing grin.

"No,I'm not.It's just that let him finish his food first.Okay?" She smiled and nodded.She seemed satisfied tho.After we finished our food then,we had some talk.Apparently,unnie started it again with her interviews with Jimin.While they were talking,my phone rang.

"Ne,oppa." I answered the call from my brother.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Coex Mall."

"Alright,I'll go there now.How's my wife and son doing?"

"They're fine..why don't you ask me that too?You're so mean."

"You answered the call so,I know you're perfectly fine." He answered then he laughed with his window wiping laugh.

"Tch.Drive safe,oppa.Annyeong."

"Who's that?" Unnie asked me once I locked my phone.

"Master Kim Seokjin."

"This girl..really." I smiled and did a peace sign.I'm quite of a brat sometimes so,yeah.My phone rang again and it was my brother again.

"Yo,oppa."

"Yah,kid.Where are you?I'm at the mall now."

"BBQ Chicken Restaurant."

"Oh?Any chicken left for me?" As expected from Jin.

"Sorry..I finished everything already."

"Yah...you're really.." He ended up the call and I just smirked to myself.

"Did you pissed your brother off again?" Unnie questioned me and I replied it with a smile so,she knows.She's used to me annoying my brother so,it's normal.

"Jimin,just to let you know this kid is quite a savage so,if you happen to date her one day please prepare yourself mentally." Unnie gave Jimin her words of advice which made Jimin flashed his charming smile.

"Thanks for the early warning,noona." I rolled my eyes at them and soon my brother came to our table.

"Hello,everybody.Sungjae-ah,come here.Give me a hug,please." He came and opened his arms hoping his son would hug him but the little kid just clinged onto his mom's arm and looked at his dad blankly.I hold my laughter and Jimin was too.

"Oh,come on you too,Sungjae?You must be hanging out with your aunty for so long." He sighed and sat next to his wife.

"What?What did I do?" I said which made him more annoyed by me.

"You..you've made my son becoming the second you." He emphasized the last word to me.

"Can you two just stop fighting?It's so immature and disrespectful plus,we have a guest here.Jimin-ah,I'm really sorry on behalf of this two adults.I hope you understand this two siblings." Unnie spoke up which made Jin and I stopped.Jimin nodded in understatement.She was right.Why are we acting like kids here when Sungjae,a kid himself is well behaved.

"I'm sorry.I won't behave like this again." I immediately apologised and bowed at her.

"Me too.I'm sorry." Jin said as he looked at his wife with sad eyes.

"Now that's better.I'm also sorry if what I've said earlier hurt you inside but I really mean it." She replied to us.

"I didn't mean to interrupt...but may I take Soyeon out with me?" Jimin butted in.

"Sure,Jimin but make sure to take care of her and send her home safely." Jin approved and then,Jimin and I left the family going somewhere.

"Where are we going,oppa?" I asked Jimin who was focusing on the road.

"Hm...how about a walk around Hongdae?They sell a lot of things there." He suggested and I agreed to his idea since it's been so long.We went there and it was late evening when we arrive to the place.

"Jimin?" A female voice called Jimin's name from a far.

"Hyerin?"