six

Training sucks.

It's literally the most tiring and hell bent thing I've ever done, and that includes moving here.

Christian, the guy who was supposedly my mate, who was meant to protect me from harm, put me right in the middle of it. Not only did he pit me against some of his strongest warriors, but Mario and himself too. I was forced to take on an alpha and beta at the same time.

Clearly, I was the loser of that battle. God, whatever training these wolves grew up on, it was exceptionally impossible. Of course, my own training wasn't too shabby, and I was able to beat most of my competitors. It was more the high ranking wolves where I faced challenges.

"I really do hate you." I muttered as Christian and I walked into the dining hall. The long tables were filled with many hungry people, most I recognized from today's training. The room was buzzing with life, filled beyond capacity with eager Bade wolves wishing for an end to this war.

"You'll get better," he simply replied, pulling out the chair for me. Giving him a dirty look, I sat down, feeling the soreness of my muscles ebb away slowly.

Most of the conversations stopped as Christian stood just behind his chair at the head of the table. In seconds the once lively hall was dead, waiting for their alpha's words.

"Today was just the beginning." He acknowledged, looking all around. "For those of you who attended today's training, I applaud you with the highest regards. All of you did well, but there is more to come." Christian's voice boomed across the room, and for a second I thought he had speakers situated around us. Nobody let their attention drift away from him; he had them all captivated.

I stared up at him, watching as he held himself with the highest respect. He knew that he was the leader, and nobody dared to oppose that fact.

"Tomorrow we will resume training, and, with the help of your luna and beta, we will eventually be able to take on those damned rogues and their pitiful leader."

With his finishing words, the hall went up in mad cheers. All around me, I heard curses thrown at the leader, all types of nasty slurs and comments mixed in with praise for the pack and my mate. Honestly, it fired me up in the best way possible, almost exciting me for tomorrow's session. After all, more training means more skill, and with more skill I'll be able to kill that bastard.

He needs to die.

Christian sat down, satisfied with the effect he had on his pack. Just as when we had entered, the conversations roared once more, concealing Chris and my own words.

"Nice job, alpha." I applauded, reaching for the rolls that sat in front of me. He smirked and made a grab for the ribs, pulling almost six foot long bones off the platter.

"So?" He asked, pulling more various food items onto his plate. "How different is your training from mine?"

Shrugging, I looked back into his silver eyes. They were almost curious, amused at whatever my answer was about to be. I could tell he wanted me to say that it was dramatically different, almost impossible compared to my own. Only, I don't feel like giving him that satisfaction. Since when did I ever feel like doing that?

"Well, seeing as my father and brother were and are Alphas, I'd say not that much different."

Instead of the easy answer he seemed to be expecting, Chris received mine. His face instantly dropped from that of an amused to a challenging look.

"And how, Alena, are my methods alike?"

Smirking, I leaned forward, making sure nobody but Christian and I could hear.  He raised an eyebrow, one hand on his thigh and the other in a gentle fist below his face. I really do have this man in the palm of my hand. "The alphas always have a soft spot for me."

Inside, I couldn't tell what exactly my tone was. It seemed almost flirty, like I was hinting at something a little more. It wouldn't be much different from last night the way I was talking, and I wasn't entirely  sure I opposed the idea of doing that again tonight. God what has gotten into me?

Christian smirked. In the short time of talking we had, he seemed to had already finished his meal, eating off the last bits of meat from his final rib. I hadn't noticed this as well, but most of my plate was gone too. How did I not even notice that I was eating?

"Come on." He said, wiping his face and hands with a napkin. Almost instantly he pulled me out of my chair, making me leave almost a third of my food left. Sadly, I agreed to go with him eyeing the food with a sad disdain. Maybe I'll be able to get food later too.

Christian lead me back into his office, shutting door. It was like he almost tried to do it discreetly, hiding the fact that we were both here and not at dinner.

"Yes, alpha?" I asked. My voice was still hiding that  little feeling inside me, only to Christian it seemed to be all he heard.

Roughly, he pinned me against the wall, my hands just above my head. He had his body pressed up against me, tightly too. Though my leggings and his pants, I felt the bulge.

"Say it again, princess." He whispered, smirking. Gently he ran his nose along my cheek, triggering a familiar sensation that always captivated me.

Gasping, I looked right into his eyes. My entire body seemed to heat up, just from his gaze too! Everything turned hot, hell, even his breath was hot against my skin. My stomach tightened as he started kissing my neck. A pleasant moan escaped my lips.

Finally, I turned my head, pushing his up. Christian looked back at me, a dirty look now in his eyes. "Alpha."

With my one word, Christian attacked my lips like a rabid dog. I kissed him back with almost as much force, nipping at his lips. He let go of my arms, instead wrapping them around my waist. I opened my mouth when he bit my lip, letting him do whatever he wanted.

I smirked against his lips, pulling up the bottom of his shirt. Beneath, his torso was hard and rocky, my fingers running against his abs. Christian seemed to realize exactly why I was playing at. In less than a second and in one swift motion, he had pulled back and threw his shirt to the ground.

My entire body pushed against his, energized but gasping for air at the same time. Christian grabbed my thighs, picking me up and pressing me against the wall. Almost effortlessly he did this, holding me up like I was just another twenty pounds to him. I wish.

I moved my kisses down his neck, this time letting him roam my chest and below. Christian didn't hold back at all either. Instead, he seemed to play with me even more than last time.

He hooked his fingers down my leggings, before completely going down. I stopped my nibbles against his neck, moaning against his shoulder instead. God it felt so good.

The rest of the time was just like last night, maybe even better. We stayed in the office this time, not even daring to go outside to stop what was happening. For me, it felt like the world was finally in it's place when I was with him, and I never wanted that feeling to end.