"Sandals and flip flops?"

"Uh huh"

"Then I think you're all set" she said.

"Thank you so much" I said and gave her a hug.

"You're welcome sweetie" she said and kissed the top of my head. She went back to making dinner.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Pot roast with roasted carrots and potatoes" she said.

"Ooo yummy" I said and she smiled.

After dinner, we all relaxed in the living room and wet to bed early since we are leaving for the airport at 4:00 tomorrow morning.

At 3:30 the next morning, I felt Mom come in and sit down on my bed and rub my back.

"Come on, baby, time to wake up. Daddy has some eggs waiting for you downstairs" she said softly.

"Okay" I rolled out of bed and grabbed a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. I walked into my bathroom and changed. I washed my face and pulled my hair into a ponytail. Then I put on a pair of tennis shoes and grabbed my suitcase and back pack. I took my stuff downstairs and set it by the door to the garage. Then I walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the counter and ate my eggs. Dad loaded all the bags in the car. Then mom came downstairs with Elijah still sleeping. She laid him down on the couch. When we have early flights like this, mom just leaves Elijah in his pajamas and loads him in the car while he's still sleeping. He usually wakes up a little on the way to the airport.

4:00 came around, and we all got in the car. Dad drove us to the airport and we parked in the parking garage. Mom and Dad have a frequent parking pass for the airport because we fly so much so we didn't have to pay. We unloaded our bags and walked to the Southwest terminal. We got our bags checked and walked further into the airport. Mom already printed our boarding passes so we went straight to security. Once we got through security we found our gate. We have a connecting flight in Atlanta. We have about forty-five minutes until we can board our plane. I was scrolling through Twitter on my phone, Elijah was watching a video on Mom's iPad and Mom and Dad were talking.

Finally it was time to board the plane. We found a row and sat down. I sat next to Dad and Elijah sat with Mom on the other side of the aisle. I sat next to the window and put my backpack by my feet. I dug out my iPod and plugged in my headphones. I rested my head on the window and picked a song. I instantly fell asleep. I felt Dad nudge my arm. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

"We're landing soon" he said and I nodded. I packed up my stuff and zipped my backpack. The plane landed about twenty minutes later. It pulled up to our terminal and we got off.

We have about an hour before our next flight leaves. The gate we needed to be at was at the opposite end from where we are now. We had to get on the tram in order to get there. We had to climb on quick so we would make it on before the doors closed and we made it just in time. The train stopped at our gate and we got off. It's pretty funny, Mom is practically dragging Elijah on and off the train because he likes to take his sweet time and we didn't have time for that today.

We made it to our terminal with about forty-five minutes to spare. Mom, Elijah and I found some chairs by the gate and sat down. We passed a McDonald's on the way over here, so Dad is going to get us some food.

He came back with two big bags of food and a tray of orange juice. He sat down and dug out everyone's food. I grabbed myself an orange juice.

"Bacon egg and cheese bagel and a hash brown" he said and handed me the sandwich.