Chapter 11 | Look through a God's eyes

"Hello childhood~" Rylon's voice was deep and dark. Looking much like Silver, only taller, larger quills and a godlike appearance.

"Rylon." Traya growled and stepped in front, look him deep in the eyes.

"Ahh~ seems like you Chaos Dragons aren't all dead. When I head the news, I was devastated at what had happened to your people." His sarcastic tone made the dragon's blood boil with anger. Her scales started to turn black as tar, her stripes a blood red.

She was turning dark. Her eyes were a blinding red. Her teeth, sharp as spears, pricing her lip. Although the anger had taken control over her physical appearance, her heart was cold as ever. Amy and Shaden held hands, the emerald was pulsing with a large mass of energy.

"Amy, Shaden. You know what to do." Traya snarled and the pair turned to a simmering gold.

It was the first time that they both had gone super. Amy's wings were serrated with blades, tipped with black. Shaden looked like she had been in hell, her eyes were black and had a more devilish feeling to her side.

"Come now my children. There is no need for such things." Rylon chuckled and raised his hands in defence.

"Enough with the acting, Rylon! What do you want?" Amy hissed at him. Rylon faced her with intriguing eyes.

Rylon smirked. "So the rumour is true. The princess of Rosetta is alive. Your parents must be very worried about your disappearance, Amelia, and yet you chose to live along filthy mortals." Rylon stepped forward to Amy. Her breathing began to come more constricted and rough.

Rylon lifted his hand and Amy was raised above her feet. Her power was being drawn out of her. The god clenched his fist and the bones in Amy's body began to snap like sticks. Her cries were gut wrenching and blood curdling. Sally couldn't help but charge at Rylon, only to be tossed aside into a tree.

"You know best thing to attack someone like me mortal. Nothing could bring-" Rylon caught his eye on Sonic, Shadow and Silver. Amy dropped to the ground, only to be caught by Shadow.

"Well. This is a surprise. The sons of Hemos are real, and thought nothing of it but a child's tale. You three have more than I thought." Rylon shifted his head to more demonic.

Rylon smiled, skin ripping as something crawled out with long bloody claws. His mouth had taken over half of his face, revealing a nightmare before the heroes. Silver felt like he was going to pass out. Shadow held Amy close to his chest, shielding her from the claws that came lunging at them.

~|~|~

Wet. Amy could only feel wetness all over her body. With sore eyes, she opened them to find herself in a forest, not like the one they were in before, the temple was gone, along with her friends. Amy crawled to her feet to look at her body. It was blood, black blood.

"I heard it coming from over here!" An unknown voice called from behind Amy.

"There! I see someone!" Amy bolted for her life.

Running past trees and thick bushes, making a distance between her, and whoever is chasing her. A clearing soon appeared in front of Amy, her wings spreading out, catching the warmth of the sun. The soldiers found her, watching her wings shift away.

"You there!" A male voice called out, "who are you! What are you!" His voice was fierce and dark. Amy cringed as she remembered someone sounding just like him, Mephiles .

Amy turned around to face to small group of soldiers. Her presence was disturbed, a racing shadow flew above Amy and the soldiers. The beast dive bombed and picked Amy up with no problem, flying to off towards an abandoned land.

"Are you alright princess?" It was Traya. Amy sighed in relief and stroked the dragons neck.

"I am now," Amy smiled rested her head on Traya's broad back, "thanks to you."

Traya simply chuckled and huffed out some smoke. "I was able to sniff you out, the black blood was from the creature that sent us her by Rylon, we would need to find the emeralds quick if we want to return home."

"Where are we anyways?" Amy looked down at the trees below, racing past like a blur.

"I'm not entirely sure, I haven't been to this world yet." Traya's wings flapped once more, speeding by a stone tower.

"You're a world jumper, aren't you?" Traya nodded slowly and landed by a small river. Amy slid down her wing and landed nicely on her feet.

Traya rustled her wings and laid down by the lake, lapping up the water with her tongue. Amy cupped the clear water in her hands, noticing that her reflection was different. Amy leaned closer to the water and notice that her face was different, her fur was darker and her eye were a steaming red. Amy rubbed her eyes, only to see that it stayed the same.

"Traya? Why am I like this?" Traya gazed down at Amy, just noticing that her fur had changed to a more dark fuchsia colour, with small tints of white.

"I'm not sure. It must be the change in dimensions, happens to me all the time. It would explain that your royal blood is more powerful when your fur is darker, when you were young, you had the same fur colour as right now." Traya rested her head down on her legs, resting her half lidded eyes.

Amy sat close to her warm body. Her scales were soft as silk, making were drift into a nap. Traya simply wrapped her tail around both of them, acting like shield for Amy.

"I will be your guardian, Amelia." The Dragons whisper made the mobian smile.

"Thank you, Traya."