Before the birth of the Chaos Gods... (many years ago)

The kingdom of Rosetta was under attack by the unholy god of death himself. Although the King and Queen were the essence of light and dark, they could not hold back the horror that came before them.

The child were safely kept in the northern tower of the castle. A Chaos dragon breathed deadly flames upon the skeleton soldiers that attacked from below. This chaos dragon was called Traya, se was the very last of her kind from an outrageous war between humans and dragons, she was able to flee but leave behind her captured sister, Rainer.

"Traya! They're heading for the northern tower!" A solider called from below.

Traya lifted her eyes to scan the ruins of the castle, in the dust she saw skeletons climb up the stone tower. With a big leap, Traya launched herself into the air and extended her large wings, gliding down to snatch the bones from climbing any further.

Another rage of fire from her mouth, rained down upon them, disintegrating them to ask.

"Traya!" A child's voice called from the tower window. It was Amelia, she was the eldest along with her twin brother Cyprus. They were born at the same time, a miracle that they both held the power of light and dark.

The other four children, two girls and two boys, hid under the large table for cover. Each were a pair of twins. Lilac and Trusten had the power of darkness, as the youngest ones, Rumis and Pearl had the power of light.

The seven heirs were frightened as they've never been in this sort of situation, especially for the two youngest ones. Amelia was leaning half way out from the window, looking down at her dragon friend. Traya locked her gaze and began to climb the tower.

When Traya had reached the top, she turned into a normal Mobian and jumped in through the window. Cyprus sat down beside his younger brothers as Amelia did the same to her sisters. They all sat in a circle, holding each other close from the raging war outside.

"Traya... What's gonna happen to us? What does Death want?" Rumis whispered in close to her. Traya simply smiled and shook her head.

"Everything is going to be fine, noting is going to-" Traya was cut off as an arrow was shot into her shoulder.

Traya shouted and cursed in pain as she removed it with a single pull. The archer had already made a run for it, so Traya had an idea on how to keep the children safe. Amelia already knew what she had in mind, to go off for a little fly.

"Alright guys. I need you to stick close and not break from down from what I'm about to do." Traya announced as she strutted over to the window.

"And what would that be?" Pearl asked. Traya simply smirked and jumped out the from the tower, instantly turning into a full dragon. Traya raised up towards the window so that the children could climb on.

Pearl and Rumis got on first, followed by Lilac and Trusten. Lastly, Cyprus leaped from the window and landed on his feet perfectly, Amelia took a running jump before land agilely on Traya's back.

"They're flying off! Shot down that blasted dragon!" Death shouted at his archers to aim.

"Hold on!" Traya shouted as she doges the barrage of flaming arrows. One successfully struck her wing tip, making Traya jolt suddenly.

Fear so over came Cyprus's face, as he saw Amelia fall of the back of the dragon. Amelia screamed as she plummeted towards the ruins of this once home, tears trickled down Cyprus' cheek as he watched his twin fall helplessly to death.

"Amelia!!!" A scream came from the King and Queen.

A sudden blue light came out of nowhere, turning Amelia to a smaller child. Soon out burst a blue light from the portal, catching the child Amelia in cold arms.. it was Metal Sonic.

"AHHHHHH!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!" Amelia screamed once more.

"AMY!!!!" Traya called out as Amelia disappeared into the same portal.

~|~|~

"Amy! Wake up!" Cream yelled once more at her sleeping friend.

Amy woke up surprised and looked down at her bunny friend. She smiled and stretched before getting out of bed.

"You had that same dream, didn't you?" Cream squeaked.

"Yeah, I did. Only this time it was more detailed then the last ones I've had." Amy poured a cup of coffee into her cup.

"I think you should still tell Tails. We would do research on the people that you're dreaming about!" Cream beamed with happiness as she watched Amy sip her morning coffee.

Amy nodded, "I guess you're right. I should tell him."

~|~|~

Around two hours later, Amy arrived at Tails' workshop. She knocked on the door and walked in quietly. She could hear Tails talking to someone, that someone being Sonic.

"Morning guys!" Amy smiled as Tails noticed her presence.

"Morning Amy. Is that hazelnut coffee?" Tails crinkled his nose to the pleasurable smell of his favourite coffee. Amy nodded and handed over the hot beverage to her fox friend.

Sonic soon stoped picking his nose when he noticed Amy standing there, he didn't move a muscle. But Amy wasn't interested in Sonic at the moment, she was more determined on what her dreams are about.

"Anyways," Amy started, "I came over because I've been having the same dream over and over, this time it was more detailed and felt like I was actually there." Amy sat down on a bench.

"Sounds interesting." Sonic mumbled. Tails shot him a glare before speaking back to Amy.

"I could do some research if you could give me a name from someone in your dream." Tails requested.

"Sure." Amy nodded before trying to remember a certain name that came to her mind. She then clicked her fingers before typing into the computer.

"Traya? Never heard of that kind of name." Sonic stepped closer for a better look.

"Seems she isn't alive anymore though. Her status says that she was in a war that wiped out her kind. I'm not sure Amy? Are you sure this is one of the names?" Tails faces Amy with a worried look.

"I'm positive. I remember her calling out my name, just before...." Amy spaced out and looked straight at Sonic.

"...... before Metal Sonic captured me...." Sonic's eyes widened as he faced Tails. The three of them stood in a cold silence.... Amy sat down once again, only to cover her face with her hands with confusion.

"What the fuck does this mean?" Amy cursed.

---------
Wooooo! I'm really glad I decided to redo this story, it now has a totally different storyline and plot!

Also some of my close friends will be in this as well, counting Avatar_Eagleflight !!!!