Chapter 8 | He feeds off me

~ Dragno's castle ~

"YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER!! I FEED OF YOUR VERY ESSENCE OF LIFE!!" His roar was painful had cold. Traya couldn't believe what had happened to him. He was totally normal, until he was given a drink.

"I WILL SCRAPE EVERYTHING OFF YOUR BONES!!!" Dragno's voice boomed into a dragon's growl of anger. She had to get out of here, away from the kingdom.

With a blinding leap. Traya launched herself of the stone bridge. Plummeting down to the sharp rocks of the void. In a very beautiful way, Traya transformed her into her dragon, but this one was more large and powerful. The beats of her wings steadied herself from the fall, looking up she could see Dragno flying above her.

She hid in a cave, just under a waterfall. Her wet scales shimmered as the sunshine was setting on the horizon. She needed to head towards the mountains, she would be safe there, but first she had to get rid of the tag along.

Traya exited the small cave and took to the sky. Dragno spotted her immediately and flew after her, racing to grab her very soul. Traya bested her wings to gain more speed, separating them a few meters, just enough for what she had planned.

"Do you really think you could out fly me?" Dragno snapped his teeth close to Traya's tail.

"I don't want to do this. I'm sorry love." Traya flipped on her back and aimed at a rocky cliff, her energy blast made them crumble upon the mighty beast.

Dragno was trapped by his own will. His wings were covered in boulders, locking him to the ground. Traya landed in front of him and turned back to a mobian. Slowly stepping closer, she placed her hand on his large snout. He huffed at her as a warning, which she took, backing away her hand.

"I will make you better! We can change you!" Traya simply stepped back and shook her head.

"I don't want this life, Dragno. When you had taken that drink, I feared something like this would happen." Traya turned her back from her husband.

"NO!! YOU CAN NOT LEAVE MY SIDE!!" Dragno lifted his large head, only to drop it again from exhaustion.

"I'm sorry. I will return for you." Traya opened a portal and walked through, not knowing where it was going.

"I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT, TRAYA!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" His dragon voice boomed out once the portal had closed.

"What am I going to do?"

~ Traya's POV ~

I was laying on a cold surface, a table of some kind. I opened my eyes to a glaring light to my face. I winced and blinded a few times before finally gaining my sight. I was in a white room with strange tools and had a blood like colour on them. A door soon opened, and there stood a man with ridiculous facial hair.

"It's good to see what you've woken up. You were out for many days." His voice was rough and husky. He stroked his moustache.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" I was tired, but I need my answers.

The man looked at me then sighed. "You had come through a very powerful portal. It drained most of your life energy, I had you rigged up to some machines to keep you alive." He explained.

I sat up from the stiff bed and looked at my arms. Cords with a white substance, dripped through tubes into a bag. My head was bleeding from my ear. It was uncommon.

"I have to head back to my world. I need answers of why she's still alive!" I forced myself up from the bed, only to be tackled to the ground by something, or someone.

"And who would this person be?" He leaned down to my face. I growled and spat acid near his door as a warning.

"I will never tell you," I growled through my teeth, "It's my mission to know that she's safe. I need to take her back to her family, the gods have seized against us all. Rylon will not wait till he takes back that was rightfully his."

"Rylon? I haven't heard that name in- how old are you?"

"Not telling."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"That's not a proper excuse!"

"So? I don't have to go around and tell people my age, Ivo Robotnik." I snarled his name and he gaped with surprise. He stumbled back and hit a wall behind him.

"H-How?!"

"A lit something called being an ancient kind and an extinct one. My people had the very energy of chaos and it ran through out veins. When the gods had been born, my kind were wiped from existence. I know stand alone as the of my kind, and I will rise upon you mortals and bring back my people." I finished by leaping out the window, turning into a dragon, fly off into the mountains.

Flying was the only thing that could clear my mind, also deep sea diving. I had flown across the water, dipping the tips of my wings along, breaking the surface. I had a rather delicious idea on how to catch my food. I flew up above the clouds and nose dived into the deep sea.

Scanning around using my echolocation to pick up any sea life.

'Really? Nothing at all?' I sighed mentally and flew back up to the surface. Not knowing that I had startled someone on a boat.

"Watch it would y-Ahhhhhh!!!!" The man screamed like a girl when he saw me.

"HEY! WHI THE HELL ARE YOU? And what are you?"

"That has nothing to do with your business. It's my mission to find the Princess of Rosetta before Rylon destroys all worlds." I flapped my wings steady and look down at the boat.

Standing there was a red echidna with a white bat. Next was two hedgehogs, one blue and one silver. But one caught my eye as she came out, two actually. They were the same colour, only one was slightly taller. I dropped down to the shallows and put my wings to rest. I lowered my head to the boat.

"It can't be." I whispered as I turned to a normal mobian.

"What do you mean? And you can shape shift?" The blue one stuttered.

"You two," I pointed at them and they stepped forward. "I knew that it was true. You are definitely one of them. Although it had nothing in the books about a female Cyron?" I walked around them.

"Uh? Who are you?" The female Cyron spoke.

"My name is Traya. I've come from my home world to protect the Rosetta family and their people. I'm a chaos dragon, and the last of my kind." I bowed my head.

Silence took over rather quickly with this bunch. I strained up and looked at the other two hedgehogs. "I've found you all. Cyron and Hemos will be very pleased."

"What are you talking about?"

"Rylon, Cyron and Hemos are the three chaos gods of all worlds. They are what created the chaos and mater emerald." I explained easy to start off.

"I thought that was just a child's tale?" The bat spoke out.

"I must tell you many things." I started on where I came from...