Chapter 9 | Traya's past

I was born in a world of dragons. My kind were the ones that had balance of the chaos energy throughout all worlds. When I hatched from my egg, I was given a name that would give a prophecy about how the land will change in time, apparently it was meaning of death to all.

My mother and father were in league with the high council, they had rule over dark and light. Even though it was forbidden for different element dragons to mate, they knew they had fallen in love. I was the second eldest of the first hatch. I had a brother and sister, then mother had another clutch of eggs, but only one survived, her name was Rainer.

Zoxeck and Akhuzz, knew that I was totally different, but they still cared for who I was inside. My mother was deeply worried on what would happen to me if the prophecy had come true, but time soon shifted to years and noting happened.

When Rainer was born. She had pale red eyes, her scales were a mixture of black, silver and red. Stripes along her limbs and back also stood out, she was like me.

"Hello little sister." I puffed smoke to the hatchling, who sneezed and flapped its sticky wings.

"Traya. Your father wants to speak to you." My mother called from the cave entrance.

My father had become rather busy since I had been breathing. I wasn't sure if I was a problem, I never got an answer even if I asked. Zydron, my father, always looked out for me, but my thoughts were always clouded by my future if I had one.

"My dear daughter. You have become of age to lead the Rosetta family heart. The kingdom will welcome you with open arms, but you have to promise not to be driven to sadness of what's to happen to us." My fathers soft words had reached to its standards. They wanted to get rid of me.

"Yes father." I replied in a voice that I never thought that I would use. My fathers scowl had dropped and opened a portal for me to walk through. So I did.

I didn't say anything when I left my home. I knew the reason of why they wanted to get rid of me, I just didn't know why. I was treated fairly when I was young, but ever since I turned 100, they acted with fake greetings and welcomes.

My presence in the Rosetta kingdom wasn't to big, they treated me with respect and passion, like I was a god of some kind. They had built a shrine dedicated to me, but I thought it wasn't needed. The rulers were second parents to me. I never felt to happy and care free in my life.

As the years ticked by. The kingdom was under attack. I helped protect the children and take them to a safe place. I failed by losing one, and the kingdom had been frozen to stone. I took the last few children to the shrine and blessed them with a sleep charm, only I could un do it.

When I returned to my home world. There was nothing but fire and blood. Disposed corpses of humans and dragons. The once blue, crystal lake had turned to blood, a dragon corpses lay there like rocks. The foul stench was horrifying to the taste.

Everything was gone. Everyone that I cared for is dead.

"This can't be happening... Why? Why would you do this to me!" My tears were like boiling iron, pouring from my eyes.

"I'm deeply sorry for you loss. Come with me." Dragno was the one that had saved me from my nightmare of a home. I haven't been back to my own world in years now. My age is now 921, still young.

~|~|~

"I'm deeply sorry for what you've been through." Silver handed me a cup of water, I took a sip and sighed.

"I still wasn't sure why my arrival was a curse to everyone, but we have to find Kypen's blade if we want to defeat Rylon for what he has done." I lowered my head and stared down at my hands.

Small scars covered my fingers and wrists. The scars on my body were my sings of being unwanted. Three claw scars on my leg and stomach, another two just below my left eye.

"We can help you. I'm sure Amy would be more than happy to help an old friend." Shaden smiled and walked up to me.

"Amy? That's her moral name?" I tilted my head to one side. They gave me a confused face.

"Mortal? Are you say that Amy has been immortal this whole time!?" Sonic didn't sound pleased.

"Of course. She still holds a beautiful figure for 85 year old. Or was it older? I'm not sure really?"

"SHES WHAT!?!?!" The group out roared and scared the living chaos out of me.

"Hahaha! She's older than you Shadow!" Sonic laughed like a mad man but was soon stopped with a punch to the face.

"Shut up faker."