14.0 I'm a Mess

Bellamy POV

He lead her to his quarters and she stood there seething in the middle of his room. He could obviously tell that she was upset about her father but also at Finn. She saw the way that she looked at him. He didn't think she had ever been so disgusted.

"Hey, just forget about it. Just for a little while," he told her spinning her around so she would look at him.

After being apart for so long, he didn't want her to hide from him. He wanted to be near her, to look at her, to touch her. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and nodded. She looked at him and a small smile graced her face. Not a usual smirk like she usually gave, but a genuine smile.

Bellamy couldn't take it any longer so he bent down and placed his lips gently on top of hers. When their lips touched, Bellamy wanted to groan right then and there at this feeling that he had been so long without. Her hands reached up to tangle in his shirt and pull him closer to her.

It was a soft kiss, unlike any of their previous ones. This one was filled with so much emotion from both of them. The kiss started to become faster and more passionate as they wanted to be with one another again. With her hands on his shirt, Andromeda pulled up trying to tug it off. They didn't stop kissing until he had to take it off but he went right back to her intoxicating lips.

Everything from the kiss to the way they walked back to a makeshift bed was slower than they had ever previously been. Andromeda threw off her shirt and bra before she lay down with Bellamy covering her. He didn't move just then but simply looked down at her memorizing everything about her. He noticed that there were new bruises and cuts on her body, no doubt from the battle and escaping the mountain as well as a new wound on her shoulder that he was being careful to avoid. This made Bellamy frown at how he wan't there to save her no matter how many arguments they have had, and will have, about him needing to save her.

Seeing the frown on his face, Andromeda reached up with her fingers and soothed them out on his forehead.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

And so he did. He kissed her with everything he had as he pressed his chest up against hers. When their torsos touched, she gave out a sweet gasp and Bellamy took this opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth exploring every part of it. Andromeda wrapped her legs around his waist then threaded her hands in his hair giving it a tug that sent a shiver down his spine making him groan.

He could feel her smirk into the kiss so he ground into her making her feel just how much he missed her. A slight moan escaped her lips, that he eagerly swallowed before putting his hands on her breasts and massaging them.

Andromeda arched slightly off of the bed and into Bellamy making him smirk this time. He slowly kissed his way down her jaw and across her chest to take one of her breasts in his mouth, flicking his tongue over her nipple. She moved her hips and made Bellamy bite his lips in pleasure having to stop himself fore having his way with her.

Her hands went down to his belt and together, they made quick work of their pants leaving themselves bare before the other. He missed this, not only her body but he missed her. He leaned forward to kiss her and as he did so, Andromeda's hands wrapped around his shaft causing him to thrust uncontrollably into her hand before he could stop and steady himself. She gave him a soft smile so he bit her lip earning himself a sexy groan that sent a twinge down his shaft.

Bellamy wanted to take his time with her and her body. He kissed down from her lips down to her neck where he had once marked it, its bruising now long gone. His gentle lips went lower down every scar and bruise that covered her beautiful body. Her breath hitched when she realized where his final destination was.