Revenge

As soon as me and Dex got home I finally looked through my mail. My face lit up when I saw a letter from Riah. I quickly opened it and began to read.

'Dear Liza,
I miss you so fucking much big sis! Ever since you moved out shit got worse at the house and I think I'm finally ready to tell you why I violated my house arrest so much. Mommy's husband was... He kept trying to you know touch me. The first time he tried I cracked him in the head with my lamp and he claimed he was so called drunk but he kept trying sis. I got so scared I just kept leaving the house trying get the fuck away. I told Mommy but she ain't believe me, she said I was tripping. I felt so alone with out you sis. But I should be coming home soon, thank your sugar daddy for me I been eating good cuz of him! My next court date is in 2 weeks and by the time you get this it should be one week. I hope I see you there since mommy ain't coming. I really wanna get out of here I swear these bitches be trying me but since you taught me how to fight I ain't got no worries! I miss you though sis write back and I'll try to call! I love you sooo much and ya sugar daddy lol.

Xoxo,
Ya lil sis Riah '

°°°

A tear rolled down my cheek once I finished reading. Atleast she's keeping her spirit up, she hasn't changed a bit. I miss her so much and I will definitely be at her next court date. Anger boiled inside of me from the thought of that man trying to touch my sister. I wanted to take her with me so badly but she was so young and still in highschool, my mom would've never allowed it. I knew he'd try something like that again but I put it in the back of my mind. But he's the reason I taught Riah had to fight just in case he got bold one night and tried something, I'm happy it paid off.

Dex sat down on the couch next to me as turning on his wide screen flat TV.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked nervously.

"I want to kill him." I replied as throwing her letter angrily. "He tried to touch my little sister." I cried as my voice broke.

"Forreal? Is that really what you want?" He asked as pushing my hair behind my ear.

I nodded full of rage and anxiety.

"Then let's do it." He said as standing up.

"What? No we can't actually kill him." I replied as shaking my head.

"Then let me do it alone."

"No Dex. You don't understand he's a cop."

"I ain't afraid of the law fuck 12." He said as raising his middle fingers up.

"Dex you can-"

"I can and I will. Trust and believe that niggas dead."  He said as walking into the kitchen . I followed behind him and then he opened up a cabinet that revealed all types of guns.

He grabbed out a small pistol that had 'L' carved into it. It was black and had small pearls on the handle. He handed it to me and my hands began to shake at the touch of it.

"Chill, the safeties on." He said softly. He then grabbed out another pistol and 2 ski mask. One was pink and the other was black. He handed me the pink one along with a pair of gloves.

"Go get dressed in all black baby girl." He said softly as rubbing the cold gun against my cheek. I nodded and quickly went to get dressed

  °°°

I sat in Dex's all black Lamborghini nervous as fuck. My hands shook and I couldn't stay still.

"So he's a cop right?" He asked as he drove. I nodded nervously as staring out the window. "Where does he keep his guns and shit?"

"Umm... There's one under the kitchen sink and another in his nightstand." I replied.

"Ight sounds good. Where do he sleep?"

"He usually falls asleep on the couch while watching reruns of football games."

"Where ya momma sleep? And do he stay up all night? Also do she leave any windows unlocked?"

"She sleeps in her bedroom, he's usually drunk by this hour and she leaves the back door unlocked"

"That's good. You remember how I taught you to shoot right?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah."

"I know you ain't ready but nobody ready for some shit like this baby girl." He said as putting his hand over mine. I slightly calmed down as holding his hand tightly.

"Think of all the shit he did to you. Think of the shit he tried to do to your little sister. Just remember that when you pull the trigger." He said as we pulled up Infront of my house. I felt anger overwhelming me.

He pulled the ski mask over his head then pulled mines over mines. My heart pounded as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you" I said softly.

"I love you." He replied making me smile. "You ready?" He asked as handing me the pistol.

"No but yes?"

"Run as soon as we get done this. Don't look back no matter what."

I nodded and he got out as looking at our surroundings, the street was empty. We slowly walked around back and he gently opened the back door.

We were in kill mode.