Baby G

° Liza's POV°

I sat next to Dex as my pussy throbbed. I can't believe we just did that. Was it too soon? I knew the answer to that but I kept telling myself that all he did was give me head. He was the first man to ever give me an orgasm and that made me want him even more.

I pulled my snapback over my head as he watched.

"You have a pretty pussy" he said as smiling. I laughed as blushing. "We're here." He said as smiling.

I stood outside of an abandoned house wondering why we're here.

He took my hands and lead me up the steps. He lightly knocked on the door and then we waited.

A figure then appeared looking out the window. A man came and opened the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asked bluntly.

"My girl." Dex replied as looking at me. I slightly smiled.

"I've missed you bro!" The man said as a hugging Dex tightly.

"I've missed you too bro. Pops home?" Dex replied.

"Nah bro he's handling business. But come in."

We both walked in and found a group of guys sitting on a couch. A couple of guys were counting stacks of money on a rickity table. In the kitchen there were two girls that stood half naked stiring a pot with surgeon mask on.

"These are my brothers. Theres Rome, Killa, Phat Phat, Loonie, Tre, and Ant." Dex said as pointing to each man. They all looked so different from Dex. Rome was tall and muscular, he had deep brown skin, hazel eyes and tattoos covering his entire body except his face. Killa was short and dark skinned, he had 'Candy' tatted largely on his arm, he was the one who answered the door. Phat Phat was short and chubby, he had a Carmel skin tone and a pretty smile. Loonie was tall dark skinned and skinny he was dressed in all polo and had a girl's name tatted on his arm. Tre and Ant looked exactly alike, as if they were twins. They both were tall and light skinned with hazel eyes and a muscular build. I nervously smiled and lightly waved.

They all smiled back except for Killa. Dex took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

"This is Candy and Pineapples" he said as greeting me to each girl.

Candy was beautiful and dark skinned with long black hair that was green at the tips. Pineapples was a pretty light skin with blue eyes and short honey blonde hair.

Pineapples took off her mask and smiled brightly before hugging me. Candy also took off her mask and joined in on the hug.

"You finally got you a thick bitch Dexy I got tired of seeing them twig bitches." Candy said as clapping her hands.

"Thick girls got the best pussy" Pineapples said as winking.

Dex took my hand again and took me up the rickity steps that led to a door with a hole in it.

He slowly opened the door and saw an older woman rocking back and forth on the floor. She frantically looked over at us and quickly got up grabbing Dex by the shoulders.

"Dex! Thank God! You- you gotta help me I swea-swear I'll pay Pops I-i promise." She studdered as nodding violently.

"You know I ain't gonna do that" Dex replied sternly.

"I-Ill do anything I'll suck ya dick!" She cried.

He shook his head before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I stood next to Dex in shock.

"Behind all of the so called flashy cars and jewelry this is my life." Dex said sternly.

"Is this their home?" I asked

"Nah, this is our trap house. A place we feel safe, you wouldn't have thought anybody lived here from looking outside would you?"

"No..."

"Exactly. Real niggas do their dirty work in a place nobody knows about."

I finally understood.