"W-what do you mean?"

"I want you Stacy, as more than just a friend. I don't want you to be with nobody else. You've gotta be mine now. I can't hold back how I feel about you anymore and you won't stand there and tell me you don't feel something for me. I want to see where these feelings go." He placed his hands on her waist and slightly pulled her closer to him. "If it's sex you're craving for, I can give you all you need. Whenever you need it, however you want it."

He lifts her chin up to him as she unexpectedly embraced him by meeting him halfway with a kiss.

They moved away from the corner and stumbled onto the bed where they continued their sexual tease.

"Wait," said Knowledge. "I got something for you." He got up to retrieved the black box and gave it Stacy.

She quickly opened it and let out a loud shriek when she saw what was inside.

"Go out that on and let's do this the right way."

Knowledge got himself ready while Stacy went into the bathroom to change.

She stood in the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror, "you can do this, relax, just relax." Dressed in a black satin babydoll with matching thong panties, she grabbed her black satin robe from the box where it laid. Putting on her robe and tying it shut, she took one more deep breath then walked out into the bedroom where Knowledge waited for her.

It had been a struggle getting on the same page as him but now that he confessed his feelings for her, she felt relieved that she could finally be herself.

Trying to act as nonchalant and confident as possible she walked passed him, laying on top the crisp white linens on the bed. She looked provocatively at him as he stared her down. "Wow, you look incredible," he said.

Trying not to break her confidence, she smiled at him "I'm glad you like what you see," she said. He had a hunger in his eyes as if he wanted to pounce on her, "you look sexy as shit."

"I haven't even removed my robe yet," she said.

"Yeah, I know, but just with that you just look, mmm,"he replied

Trying not to blush, she smiled once again, trying to keep her composure, "Thank you," she replied.

Kissing her on the lips, he walked away, retreating to the bathroom. She laid there trying to stay calm, she had been looking forward to this night for some time now and seeing it was unexpected, she wanted everything to go just right. As usual, when she felt her nerves getting the best of her, she'd close her eyes and say a silent prayer. "God, thank you for this night. Please help me stay confident, help me stay calm. Help me be the girl he needs me to be." Taking a few more deep breaths, eyes still closed, she began to imagine how she was going to pleasure her him. She could feel herself getting wet at thought of him inside her.

Hearing the bathroom door open, she opened her eyes to see her Knowledge standing before her. Kissing her lips once again, he laid down beside her.

Running her fingers through the scruff of his beard, she could feel her eyes welling up slightly. Moving her hair to the side he began to kiss her neck, there were no words left to say at that moment as he ran his hands down the length of her body.

Taking his face in her hands, she pulled him in close to her, kissing his lips. His tongue teased hers, as arousal began to fill them. Slowly he began to loosen the belt of her robe, letting the robe fall off her shoulders. "I want every part of you in my mouth tonight," he said.

Opening her robe, he kissed her shoulders, moving his way to her breasts, kissing them through the satin material of her lingerie. Turning her to her side he kissed the small of her back, working his way to her ass and then her legs. He was devouring every inch of her, teasing her with his kisses and the warmth of his tongue. Turning her on her back again, he lingered between her legs, kissing just below her sweet spot. She could feel her heart racing in anticipation of feeling that first touch of his tongue on her clit.