Forest Man

Camp Day: 25

"Alex" Dean says as he jumps on the end of my bed "Alllllllex" he shouts.

I grab my pillow pushing it down over my head trying to block the sounds coming from around me.

"Alex, babe, baby" Dean says now laying next to me. "Sweetie, sweetest, honey bunny."

I slowly remove the pillow and flip my body over on to my side to face the annoying man, "yes?"

"Are you okay?" He smiles, empathetically.

I stare into his blue eyes wanting to give him a truthful answer but for some reason, in this very moment I had choose not to. Maybe I was being a bit over dramatic with this whole camp being over too soon thing. I should enjoy the moments while I can, right?

"Yes, but only because you're here" I say smiling back at him. I feel blood rush to my cheeks as Dean moves closer to me causing me to quickly push the pillow back over my face and giggle.

"You know" Seth says making me slightly lower the pillow only enough for me to see him entering my room with a coffee in hand, "Dean has always acted like such a badass, it's weird seeing him be, well, soft."

"Only for you" Dean whispers in my ear before leaving a soft kiss making me almost melt into my bed.

Before the moment could even escalate any further, Dean grabs the pillow off my face and throws it into Seth's direction making him spill the hot liquid all over his only white shirt. Dean stops what he's doing as he hears the death threatening scream and slowly turns his head towards Seth.

"Do you mind?" Dean asks as his body hovers over mine.

"Do I mind?!" Seth shouts. "YOU JUST SPLIT HOT COFFEE ALL OVER-"

"Bongo" Dean calls out making Seth pause then mumble something to himself as he stomps away.

"Bongo?" I say as I avoid Dean's kiss.

"Yes, bongo."

"What does that mean? Is it like, code, for when you wanna get rid of each other for something because it seems like it!" I say now pushing his heavy body off of mine and getting out of bed.

Dean doesn't answer as his eyes remind glued to my body. I stood there staring back at him wearing only one of his t-shirts as a dress.

"You've seen me naked before, you know" I smirk reminding him of the bath incident that only happened a few days ago.

To my surprise this makes Dean's smile turn into an awkward expression. He doesn't answer but laughs a very forced laugh before getting up from my bed and walking towards the door making me frown.

Guess he doesn't like naked talk?

"OH, before I go, it's mail day today!" He smiles once again as he changes the subject.

Just like Dean's forced laugh, I find myself force smiling, "can't wait!" I say enthusiastically.

Although deep down I wasn't excited. I wasn't excited for the disappointment of my parents acting as if they had forgotten about me.

Dean

I walk into the kids cabin, find Kevin, grab him by the shirt and pull him into an empty room.

"I SWEAR NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN LEX AND I PLEASE DONT HURT ME" The small boy shouts as he curls into a ball.

I stand by the door slowly shutting it with a confused expression on my face.