This Beach - 2

ANYTIME I mention Seth's laugh in the story, this is the iconic laugh I'm talking about lmao.

You know, I'm a nice person. I volunteer, I give my shitty friends advice and care for them all while asking for nothing in return. I respect people, most people.

But honestly I'm sitting here thinking of different ways I can kindly ask Brie to shut the fuck up.

"Then Jenny went to church without me, who does that?!" Brie scrawled. "Talk about 'best friend'. She's more like-"

"Brie" I shout.

"Yeah Alex?"

I awkwardly look at her with nothing to say but enjoying the silence "I'm- I'm gonna go to the washroom."

"Mm, okay. I'll go with you I need to cha-"

"NO" I shout.

"What? Why?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Well- uh. You see, when you're on your period, it's best to use the rest room alone" I smile at her.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's just a lady rule" I pat her on the head before dashing off to anywhere but there.

"Hey, hey, hey" Seth grabs my arm. "No running at the beach."

"That rule only works at pools" I respond.

"Oh, right."

"You've been telling all the kids to stop running, haven't you?" I cross my arms.

He points behind him to what seems to be a huge time amount with not only our kids but some adults too.

How did this happen, only Jesus know...

Literally, since Seth looks just like him and everything!

"Hey" Dean says from his beach chair. "Cute sunglasses" he winks. Or it could have been a twitch since the sun is in his eyes.

"Thanks. Some wild man in the jungle gave them to me" I smile while sitting down on the edge of his chair.

"Well he seems like a lovely man" Dean smiles proudly.

"He's alright. I've met better" I say while looking away.

Suddenly Dean tenses up. "Better wild jungle men or sunglasses?"

"What's it to ya?"

Before Dean could answer a voice calls from behind us. "sETHHH" shouts Harry. "Please let us out of time out this is ridiculous it's a beach of course we'll be running around!"

Seth sighs. "FINE, but ONLY the ones with accents are off the time out, the rest of you have another five minutes."

"Favouritism? Really?" Dean chuckles. "You're a hypocrite."

"How so?" Seth asks.

"Remember in grade 9, when you were always picked last in everything and you were talking about hating favouritism through out literally ALL of the rest of high school? Now look at you..." he shakes his head.

"Power changes people" I say as I stand up. "It's quite ugly."

"Change happens to the best of us" Seth fake smiles.

"Anyways!" I change the subject. "Being that I got some time away from Brie, I'm going for a swim. Care to join me, Dean?"

"I'd love to join you" he smiles while standing up.

"W-What about me?" Seth asks.

"Oh honey, you got to watch the kids on time out" I grin at him.

He pouts. "I hate you."

"Love YOU too sis, LETS GO DEAN!" I shout as I skip to the water making sure to go far out away from where Brie and I's chairs are facing.

I skip over towards the water where Harry and Finn are standing with Dean right behind me. "Hello young men" I smile at the two.

"Hey love-"

"Excuse me?" Dean steps in with his hands on his hips right above his fanny pack.

What a sight.

"Uh, I didn't mean it in a romantic way if that's what you thought I was doing" Harry says softly as he normally does.

Harry is only 13 but he's quite handsome, plus he's British. He looks and sounds like he could be apart of a boy band, damn. Finn is also only 8 but he's adorable. I know for a fact Brie has a crush on Harry too as she said "I totally have a crush on Harry" about 400 times.

"Good" Dean responds, "you better not have, that would be inappropriate" he waves his finger at the young boy.

"Right" Harry nods.

I chuckle at Dean "anyways, I'm going swimming!" I say before running into the water.

The water was cold but it felt nice. I had been tanning with Brie all day since I felt bad she couldn't go into the water but now I could finally cool off.

As soon as I get deep enough, I swam under getting my hair wet.

Totally worth it.

"Welcome back" Dean laughs as he floats right next to me.

"Hello from down unde- oh you little shit" I say after spitting the water out of my mouth. "You splashed me."

"I did. Well, it was more like a wave-"

"And that was more like a splash" I smile at him after making a big splash with my hands.

"You know what this means, right?" He smirks.

"War?" I smile only to find Dean slowly sinking in the water. "Uh, d-dean" I say while kicking my legs to make sure I stay floating.

"Bitch you better not drag me under wat- AHHH" I shout as something grabs my foot pulling me under water.

His hand wraps around my exposed stomach dragging me during water only to have him push me back up.

"WAR" he shouts while holding me now above water.

I move the hair out of my face before looking up from his chest right into his eyes. He holds me, chest to chest, with a huge grin on his face.

My eyes slowly fall down to his lips, ones that have always seemed so thin but look as desirable as ever now.

I find myself slowly leaning in closer only to have him follow.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY WAR" Seth shouts followed by his famous laugh.

"Not again" Dean whispers only inches away from my lips.

My eyes remind close as Dean lets go of my body and I'm assuming goes off to tackle Seth into the water as I can hear Seth shout:

"Don't drown me!"

"You know I just learned how to swim!"

He shouted when Dean lets him come up for air.

Seconds later all the people on time out come back into the water enjoying the Seth torment.

But me.

"So close" I whisper once I finally open my eyes and swim back to the beach.

So, freaking, close.

-

-

Hmm, Alex wants Dean's thin ass lips.

LSKSKS JK YALL KNOW I LOVES HIM.

Hey guess where I was November 19th,,, NXT TAKOVER BABY. It was fucking amazing I was shook.

Anywho hope yall enjoyed this chapter,, VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ IT MAKES ME FEEL GR8 THX

- zoya !