Okay Daddy

"ALEX" Dean yells in my face. "You've literally been here for two hours and you already broke two major rules. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"You don't even want to know" I chuckle. "What rules did I exactly break by the way?"

He hands me a paper with the words "rules" written at the top.

"We were gonna go over all these after you guys got settled in your cabins, but you started a damn fight--"

"UM. It was a tag team pillow fight that got a little out of hand, calm down boy" I roll my eyes.

"We're going to have to punish you" Dean says as he looks at Seth and crosses his arms.

Oh my.

"Listen, this one time my friend Abby and I watched porn just to see what the big hype was about and they did this skit thing at the start and this was exactly how it started" I say as I stand up and back away.

"Oh my god" Seth screams. "You are so damn weird!"

"Get use to it boo" I smile.

"Seth, may I have a word with you" Dean says as he grabs Seth and drags him away.

Dean

"What are we going to do about her?" I ask Seth.

"Okay. Think back to how our parents use to punish us when we were younger."

"All my dad ever did was yell at me, he use to spank me too but I was so litt--"

"We can't spank her rude! If anything she looks like she's into that shit!! She's probably the kind of chick that calls her boyfriends 'daddy' dude!"

I turn back and look at Alex who was staring back at us. She is quite attractive, I'll give her that.

"Let's just.. I don't know lets just let it slide this one time, it's not like she knew the rules" I shrug.

Seth's mouth drops. "So she doesn't have a brain?"

"All rules will be affective after the meeting tonight, okay?"

"Fine" Seth sighs.

We walk back over to Alex.

"You're very lucky our rules aren't active at this very moment or you would have been in so much trouble!" Seth shouts.

He shouts so damn much.

"Okay" Alex nods. "Sorry" she smiles at me. "I know I can be a handful at times. It's just hard when you're at a camp full of seven and ten year olds."

"Yeah well, watch yourself, alright?" I smile back at her.

"Okay, daddy- I mean, dean" she giggles before leaving our office.

"Did she just" Seth's eyes widen. "She just called you--"

"Yeah" I smirk.

"Dude the--"

"I gotta go, to the washroom, um, I'll be back in a bit."