This Beach - 1

A/N For anyone who's about to ask, YES, that is indeed Seth and Dean. It's NOT new, quite old and I don't know the story behind it, but it goes with/IS apart of the chapter and I thought y'all would enjoy it !

Also this chapter is split into two !

Day: 15

Play the cheesy indie music and beach montage videos we're going to the beach bitches !

It's been a few days since the food poisoning attacked our camp but everyone is officially 110% okay, physically.

In fact, these last few days of doing nothing but being sick were much needed. Quite relaxing. Especially when I got better after the second day of the illness and faked being sick just so Dean could pay extra attention to me.

Oops.

After that night Dean and I had a sleep over in his bed, we've been super close.

So close as in, he holds my hair back while I throw up.

Goals.

Dean and I aren't together, don't be mistaken. We're just close, really close.

Also, I'm not even a camper anymore!

"Councillor Alex?" Kevin winks at me.

"Yes camper Kevin?" I answer with much enthusiasm.

"Oh, I don't actually have anything to say. I just wanted to call you councillor Alex." He shrugs.

"AW dude, c'mon! Ask me something about camp!" I frown.

"No offence Alex, but I probably know more about this camp than you do."

He's right. "You're right."

Suddenly Seth, Dean and I's cabin doors swing open, also my pants suddenly fall to the ground, as Dean walks out in nothing but red swimming trunks, backwards baseball hat, fanny pack and Flipflops.

No, my pants didn't really fall down, but I would have gladly taken them off for him.

"You like him" Kevin says causing me to snap out of my sexy daydream, that I will not be sharing.

"What?" I say over dramatically. "Kevin? Really? C'mon-"

"Alex. You're wearing a fanny pack. You know who else wears one? The ONLY other person who wears on-"

"Okay YEAH I like him, stop harassing me!" I shout.

"Hey hey, no harassing at camp over the hill!" Dean says as he finally walks up to us. "Alex, have you checked if the bus is here yet?"

I do a 360 "Um, do you see a big yellow bus?" I ask.

Dean looks around "no?"

"Exactly."

He frowns. "So is the bus here or not?"

"ALEX, ALEX" Brie shouts as she runs up to me. "PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME EXPLAIN HERE JUST COME WITH ME IM DYING" the little girl shouts with tears running down her cheeks.

I quickly follow her as she turns around and runs right back into the kids cabin.

My first emergency as a councillor! How exciting- well, for me.

She rushes into the empty girls wing and runs into the washroom.

"I'm-I'm dying!" she crises "my, area, is falling off!" she shouts as she throws her towel to the ground reviling the red marks all over her white short.