Chapter 13- Th-That is..!

The moment i knew it... it was my end.! It's a Pvithri Mata!

Lindow was hurt..! Right...the chant!

"Ajin duva touri" "Ajin duva...touri!" The chant that will turn me into--

Yuu: A-Alisa! Get back!

Yuu pushes me to the other side, i was saved but Yuu...It was too late, he was attacked and directly got hit by the Pvithri Mata's torpedos. Oh no! What am i doing!? W-What should... i do..*sob* *sob*

Alisa: Y-Yuu..! *rans to Yuu then cries*
Lindow: You go run! *defends himself from the Pvithri Mata's attack* don't... die! Ack-! *Waves his sword*

Yuu was badly hurt..! Should we run? But i can't let Lindow die! *points the gun to the Pvithri Mata* *head hurts*

Alisa: Ugh..! *hands both trembling as well as her knees* *points the gun to Lindow*
Lindow: ('At this rate..!') *slash the Pvithri Mata then dodges and take a step then slashed it again* ('What's happening to Alisa?')
Yuu: A-...lisa *pushes himself to stand up* you... run! *pats Alisa's shoulder*
Alisa: B-But..! *tears drop*

Yuu attacks, and hurts the Pvithri Mata. After that, because of the effects of the torpedo he can barely move. He pushed himself and attacked once more. Lindow attacks too and takes a step back. Yuu didn't have the chance to dodge because his half body is paralyzed. Then he is scratched badly by the Pvithri Mata. The Pvithri Mata then takes a step back.

The Pvithri Mata growls.

Yuu: Ahhh...*Smirks* i won't die... *too much blood fells from the scratch* just yet!
Alisa: *Fires recovery bullets to both Yuu and Lindow* Yuu?! Lindow?!
Yuu: Alisa get away from here... *can't move* Tch...
Lindow: ('Oh no... bad timing! Yuu can't move out because of the attack!')

The Pvithri Mata tried to hurt Yuu but Lindow saved him with his shield. He was thrown back because of the impact  Yuu then tried to go to Lindow but is scratched in the back badly too.

"I thought it was the end. Until.."

Soma comes to their rescue. He did a critical hit on the Pvithri Mata with his Buster sword. The Pvithri Mata's armor was ripped off.

Lindow: Now's my chance! *Slashes the Pvithri Mata non-stop managing to kill it*

The Pvithri Mata was dead. Soma extracted its core, and ripped off some of its body parts to get items.

Soma: *put goods in his bag* Weren't you supposed to kill it you three yourselves? You can do that unless a brat makes a wrong move.

Yuu at the same time falls, either because of blood loss and the pain from the torpedos. (If hit directly you can't move for a long time)

Soma: Yuu?... tch.. Now we'll take the heat and get punished.
Lindow:  You see...Yuu tried to save Alisa but he got hit by the Pvithri Mata.*looks sad* Now he falls unconcious.
Alisa: *Cries a lot* Yuu! *hugs Yuu*
Soma: You... are a such an idiot. Why call yourself amazing, huh? *looks Angry to Alisa* Damn you.
Lindow: Stop it. Come on we need to take Yuu back in the Far east Branch fast. *looks bad because of pain*

Yuu really looks bad! those blood from the scratches...even his hands looks bad too--! This is all my fault.. Why did i froze up like that... I...am a nuisance!

When we arrived, instead of looking bad at me, the other God Eaters looked bad at Soma instead.

"Soma must be the reason why Yuu got hurt!" "Yeah, the 'Death God'!" "Next time, Yuu might die next!" I felt guilty. It was Soma who saved us, yet for them Soma was the one who make the mistake. Even though it's me because i geot in the way. I can see Soma feel hurt inside and look sad. He goes to a dark corner. The rest go to their own rooms, while i go to Yuu.

I stayed with Yuu in the Sick bay. For Four hours i look only at him and stayed with him.

Alisa: Yuu? *shakes him* ... *looks sad* ;(

Yuu still aren't waking up...

The door opens and i saw Kota, Lindow and Soma. They entered the room. The door shuts.

Kota: So how was Yuu?
Alisa: He... aren't waking up yet.
Soma: *Sigh* If he dies, my reputation will go down than it used to.
Kota: Hey, don't say things like that and don't be so arrogant! It won't happen! He will wake up.
Lindow: Don't think bad things now. Especially, you Alisa. It's not your fault.
Alisa: You're wrong... its my fault.
Soma: You're no better than me. Why don't you resign?
Kota:  Soma don't be so awful! Alisa, I'm sure Yuu isn't mad at you, he's that kind..!
Soma: Tch. Back off I'm leaving.

Soma leaves.

"He left...Yet what he said to me remained and hurts me still."

Yuu's hand moves a bit.

Kota: You see! He moved. He might woke up soon so stay with him okay? Well, i can't stay since I'm going on a mission.
Lindow: Same here. Take good care of him, okay?

The door opens. They left the room and the door shuts. Yuu... I'm really sorry. *hugs Yuu* I hope you're okay. *touches his hand*

A resonance occurred. I felt warm emotions from Yuu.

Alisa: Those warm emotions... i-i can feel them flow into me.
Yuu: Ugh... *speaks while asleep*
Alisa: *smiles at Yuu* He's going to wake up soon..!

An hour had passed. It was night already. But Yuu is still not waking up.

I decided to go to my room. I did make sure  his quilt is covering his entire body. I cried. I wiped off my tears on my face. My mind is full of negative things from the other God Eaters and Soma as well as Yuu looking bad that day. But i remembered what Yuu told me when we first met. "Don't think of the negativity!" That lessen the burdens on my shoulders. Then i smiled. Thinking Yuu will wake up soon. After that i heard a knock.

Alisa: Who was it?

"It's me Sakuya. Can i come in?"

Alisa: Sure, please come in.

Sakuya enters my room. The door opens and closes. Sakuya went smiling at me.

Sakuya: Can you tell me what happened to you, that day that moment?

Then i told her everything. About the chant... eveything that happened.

Sakuya: You mean... that made you feel like Lindow was your enemy?
Alisa: Yeah... but thanks to Yuu, i didn't... pull the trigger. That, when he pat my shoulder.
Sakuya: I see. That must be a Hypnotism. That makes you feel bad about a certain person and makes you kill him.
Alisa: Eh? But that chant was from Dr. Oguruma.
Sakuya: Huh...? Dr.Oguruma? Your primary doctor...
Alisa: Yeah..granted, in my mind Lindow was my enemy after i said the chant.
Sakuya: Don't ever try that chant, okay. Because of that, everybody got hur--... Just don't, okay?
Alisa: Yes, i won't. Thank you.
Sakuya: Thanks for today as well. I'll be leaving now.
Alisa: Take care, Sakuya.

Then Sakuya left my room. I changed my clothes to my sleeping clothes. Then i slept.

...

Yuu...