The Start of my God Eater career

I, am Yuu Kannagi . It was year 2050 when Aragami appeared. Aragami, are cluster of oracle cells, which thinks and devour living things, even non-living things. Those monsters are also known as "God" because of their unbelievable strength and capabilities that could rival a god. They were so dangerous in large numbers. No one even thought this would happen. Well, who would be? Today it was year 2071. I was still amazed how we survived a hellish world. Humans still striving to defeat them. Oh wait! Today was the day that i'll take the aptitude test... better get ready!

...

-it was a long way through the Fenrir Far East branch though...

It was a big room, there are 3 people above. One of them looks like a very important person...

(Director Johannes von Schicksal speaks)

Director: Welcome, to humankind's last fortress, Fenrir. Once you are ready, i'd like you to stand there in front. Please relax. You'll get better results in that way.

...

I walked, obeying his command. I took a deep breath, and put my hand to the weird weapon... not long ago... the thing closes...

Yuu: Ugh... wh-what?...

There was a thing on my hand... for what i know it was called an Armlet. And a black thing comes out of the Weapon! Looks like the Aragami of the weapon and it plugged to my Armlet-- By the way the weapon was called a God Arc!

Director: Congratulations. You are now the first New-type God Eater of the Fenrir Far East Branch. Well, i'd like you to stay behind that door. Don't hesitate to let someone know if you start feeling... unwell.

...

~Meeting Kota Fujiki~

I walked towards to a seat. There i meet my very first friend...

Kota: Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Kota Fujiki, call me Kota! So Who are you?
Yuu: I am Yuu Kannagi. Likewise, it was nice meeting you.
Kota: So, You were a match too? That makes the two of us. You must be my age or a little older. Well im still you're senior by a nanosecond. Haha.
Yuu: Oh, someone's coming...

(A woman interrupts the conversation)

Unknown woman: Stand up.
Kota: Huh?
Unknown woman: I said, stand up on your feet!

-Me and Kota stand up fast.

Tsubaki: Im your advisor, Tsubaki Amamiya. Right now we are the ones who are protecting you, but soon you'll do the protecting.