Chapter 5- Mission with Sakuya

The last mission went smoothly! We reported it to the Director and the Advisor.

Director: You are indeed, talented. For a new-type and a rookie that was unusual. I deeply expect more great things from you. Please continue to live up on my expectations.

- A day had passed. I am fully satisfied with my rest. Lindow was in front of the door of my room, i opened it and then...

Lindow: Hey, Yuu! Today i asked Sakuya Tachibana to go with a mission with you.
Yuu: (She was the one mentioned to me by Kota the other day!)
Lindow: Go to Hibari and confirm the mission.

I did what Lindow told me and then me and Sakuya go to the mission.

In this mission we are going to kill 2 cocoon maidens. To my ear they are new. I looked at the Norn database and saw the information. "So they are a fixed cannon after all." I thought. It was easy killing them because they attack slowly.

We came to a rather weird place. Wailing plains...

Sakuya: *smiles upon seeing Yuu* Hi, I am Sakuya Tachibana nice to meet you... You are, Yuu, right?
Yuu: Yes ma'am.*then smiles too*
Sakuya: I heard from Lindow that you were quite amazing!
Yuu: Not much, Sakuya-san.
Sakuya: *chuckles* You really is.

We heard the roar of the cocoon maidens.

Sakuya: Okay, im going to brief you now. Do you already know the Basic team tactics? The Link-Burst and the Link-Aid?
Yuu: Yes i know. I read them in the Database last night.
Sakuya: Good! Today you take the lead, and i will back you up from the rear.
This is basic strategy for God Eaters with a Long-range God Arc and Close-range.

We attacked the Cocoon maidens. While i slash them, Sakuya-san snipes them. And the Job was finished in no time. I am so happy. We came to the Far East Branch earlier as i thought. After reporting, we are dismissed. I thanked Sakuya before returning to our own rooms.

Yuu: Thanks for today Sakuya-san!
Sakuya: Your welcome, Yuu.

~Sakuya enters her room~

Before i go to my room, i first go to Kota's room, gonna see if he is alright. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

Yuu: Hey, Kota. How are you?
Kota: I am fine. *smiles* how about you?
Yuu: Of course i am.
Kota: I was just watching Bugarally, come on let's watch it together! I want someone to know what i do like!
Yuu: Sure thing!

We watched 100 episodes of Bugarally. It was already morning. Kota was still energetic while me, i am very sleepy...

Yuu: Hey, Kota... i... think ... we watched too much... i will ... sleep now *almost fell*
Kota: Okay! Thanks for today! Let's watch again sometime. Like more 100 episodes! It is our day-off today isn't it?
Yuu: (I don't think im up for it....)
Kota: By the way, Tsubaki-san mentioned that tomorrow there will be a new-type coming from this branch... i hope it is a girl♡♡♡
Yuu: Oh is that so?... Wait, won't you sleep? ... Really?
Kota: maybe after 2 episodes more.

I was , with a wide, buggy eye.
I hurried to my room and jumped on my bed. I slept all the day.

Tsubaki-san knocked on my door. I was still sleeping, so she didn't bother to knock again. After one minute she knocked and this time she opened my door.

Tsubaki: Yuu Kannagi, wake up.
Yuu: Uhh... *Drooling. Some fells in my pillow*
Tsubaki: WAKE UP!

I fell from my bed...

Tsubaki : Please go to the Entrance and meet the new recruit girl.

Yuu: Y-Yes Tsubaki-san *wears my blue fenrir uniform*

...