Medical Checkup

"So, let me tell you what to do... You!" (points me) You are? "I am Yuu Kannagi!..."i replied. "

As of 1500 hours Go to Dr.Sakaki in the lab to get your medical checkups. Take tour of the facilities until then." She gave me a key. "That is the key to your room Kannagi. I will guide you so take a look there."She guide me through the elevator. Tsubaki left. I did look to my room first. It was nice, with a bed, refrigerator and a terminal. I lay in my bed. As i was thinking i thought about what Tsubaki-san told me. So i ran out of the room and took a tour. The Fenrir Far East Branch was big, i almost got lost. Actually i got lost haha... Until i meet a girl with a red headband and silver hair. With dirts on both of her cheeks.

???: Hi! Oh you must be the rookie, right? Oh by the way, i am Licca Kusunoki. Just call me Licca.
Yuu: Yes, Licca! Umm... could you guide me to ... uh who it is again.. Ah! Dr. Sakaki?
Licca: Oh haha you are too far away there from now. Let me guide you, umm?
Yuu: Ah, i am Yuu Kannagi.
Licca: Yes , Yuu come on.

She took me to a strange room. After that she left, waving and said "Goodbye!" There are two men there. The other is the one i saw when i take the aptitude test.

~A middle-aged man with a silver hair sitting behind the table talks. He must be Dr.Sakaki, Who Tsubaki-san metioned to me.

Dr.Sakaki: You must be the new recruit! By the way i am Dr. Sakaki. Well i am still busy getting prepared. Johannes why don't you take your business out of the way, first?

Director Johannes von Schicksal: Dr.Sakaki, please learn to separate business from private matters.

(Looks at me)

???: Congratulations again on passing the aptitude test. I am Johannes Von Schicksal, the director here. You can call me Director indeed. I will tell you things you shall know. Your duty is to keep the Aragami at bay. Being new i guess you don't know what an Aragami is?
Yuu: I know what they are, Director. They are the destroyer of the world, nemesis of humankind...
Director: Your name is?
Yuu: I am Yuu Kannagi, sir.

....

Director: As what i told you, your job is to keep the Aragami from harming us-- All of us. As one you are, to gather the materials to keep the outer wall. As well as to help the pending "Aegis Project" . It is simply put, an utopia pregnable of keeping the humans safe from the Aragami--
(Dr.Sakaki suddenly speaks)
Dr.Sakaki: Amazing! So this is what stats a New-type have!
Director: Paylor Sakaki you are interrupting my lecture...

After their quarrel, Director Schicksal left the room. And Dr.Sakaki ask me to lay on the bed at the side.

Dr.Sakaki: You will fall asleep, but there is nothing to worry about.

As of 1800 seconds, i returned to my room. Again i sleep for a while.