"Good idea. You got your iPad?" He asks.
"Yup" I nod with a smile, scurrying over to the bench to get it while Chenle follows.

We both pick up our drinks, taking a couple of large gulps before setting them down again and figuring out where to position the iPad. After the inspiration has hit us, we drag one of the benches to the centre of the room, pressed against the mirror so that it's filming us from the front. I open up the camera, switching it onto video mode before beginning to record. Chenle meanwhile heads over to the stereo so the music begins to play. Luckily, it's got a five second delay so that we can get in positions.

We dance our best once the music begins. I try to execute every move in the way that I'm meant to and while I get the basics on them all right, I know there are the smaller details our instructors were eluding to that I'm missing. The things they forgot to tell us was what they were. And from the way Chenle's dancing, I can tell he feels the same as me.

We finish it, smiles plastered on our faces as we head over to the iPad. I stop the recording and quickly cut it to the sections we need instead of the bit where we were getting ready and once we were done; they're useless. Then we proceed to one of the benches at the side of the room, sitting down next to each other so our legs are touching and the iPad is rested on top of both of us.

Watching it on repeat several times over, we make notes of the things we need to do, verbally discussing each one. It's useful to do it like this since we can easily share our opinions on our dancing to help one another. It allows us to think about the different ways in which we can improve it and as we start to get moving, working on each individual section, the video allows us to refer back to what we need to improve.

"Maybe put your hand here, just above my waist, instead of on my shoulders. I think it works better" I suggests.
"Let's try it" he smiles, both of us quickly beginning a short sequence of moves that run up to that moment. "Yeah, I agree" he simply states, nodding as we work through it.
"Good" I grin, stepping back.
"What about here, instead of being on the floor, why don't we try this?" He suggests, proceeding to demonstrate a series of moves that summarises with him lifting me and spinning round on the spot, grabbing onto each other when I land and then spinning away, ending in the same position we need for the next move.
"Yeah, that's brilliant. I think it's better than the original" I laugh.

We work like that for the next twenty minutes, perfecting everything to the best of our abilities given the time. It's better when we go through it one last time before the instructors are meant to be coming back in. A grin on my face, I can't help but be proud. Considering we've been working on this for just over a month since we started it last week of February and it's the end of march, we've come a long way.

I sit down on the bench, earning a quick rest as we've been working for around three hours and it's nearing 9pm. Half yawning, I take a sip from my water bottle and let out a heavy sigh.

"You ok?" Chenle asks, seeming slightly concerned as he comes to sit down besides me.
"Yeah, I'm just nervous I guess. I mean, it'll be the first time any of the public has had any idea about me and basically cements my place within sm. It has a lot riding on it. Plus, I'm tired. All this practicing, getting up early and working hard at school is beginning to take its toll." I reply, leaning my head on his shoulder while looking at the two of us in the mirror opposite.
"Well, you're going to have to get used to it. I can promise the schedule will only get busier from here on out. And on the other note, you deserve that place. I have faith in you and I know you won't muck it up; we can do this together and make it the best performance of the night." He reassures, smiling down at me.

"Come on, show us what you've got" Kang commands, bursting through the door and interrupting the silence that enveloped us. Both Chenle and I quickly spring up from where we were though I notice Seohyun giving us a knowing look.