Chapter Twenty-Six

Evangeline,Very sweet time spent,Amongst you I wish could last an eternity

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Evangeline,
Very sweet time spent,
Amongst you I wish could last an eternity.
Not enough lilies on a flower tree, all for you Evangeline.
God knew exactly what to do, causing my path to cross you.
Evangeline, so eccentric.
Lips so defined, and truly one of a kind.
In time, I plan to spend with you divine.
Nor a hair out of place, could ever take away from your beauty and grace.
Evangeline.

"Hey, Olympas

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey, Olympas." She greeted me, as I approached the table.

"Hello Evangeline, may I sit?" I questioned.

"Yes, please sit."

I seated myself in the chair across from Evangeline, twiddling with my thumbs. In the process of a week, she and I'd been communicating nonstop. With her presence having such an overwhelming aura to it, it made me all the more nervous to meet her here for a late lunch/early dinner this late afternoon. My brain has floated into an abyss of thoughts only concerning her, I've never had this issue before and it's quite hard to deal with. Especially with being around the being of she makes me feel as if I'm going to suffocate on my own fragments of speech. She renders me speechless, without an utterance. Such an effortlessly immaculate, impeccable, prepossessing, woman is she.

"How are you, Evangeline?"

"I am fine and free, and you? How are you doing today, Olympas?"

"I'm fine, particularly better at the moment."

"Is there a reasoning behind that?"

"Am I able to speak candidly?" I ran my tongue across my lips.

"Of course," she sipped from her glass of water. "and I ordered us an appetizer so we'll have to order our actual meals soon."

"That's fine.." I trailed off. "Um, well the reasoning behind my increasing well-being is because of your presence in the atmosphere I am in. I find myself very sweet on your persona."

"I-"

The waiter politely interrupted us to place down what I now know is spinach artichoke dip and bread chips as our appetizer.