Chapter 19

*A few hours later*

I was sitting on the couch with Kendall and Logan. We were watching a movie but i didn't watch it. I was thinking. I think i know what's wrong with me.

I guess that i'm pregnant.

I know that i said that i want to make Logan happy with a child but i'm scared. "I'll be right back." i said as i got up. "Okay babe." Logan said.

I went to the Pharmacy and 10 minutes later i was back again. I walked in the bathroom and took that pregnancy test. A few minutes later i looked at the test and it was positive. Oh no.

I heard a knock on the door and Logan asked "Are you ok? You're in there since a long time." "I'm fine. Go back to Kendall." i said. I'm not going to tell him that i'm pregnant. Well, not yet. He'll find out someday or i will tell him.

I walked downstairs and both of them were sitting on the couch.

"Yay, you're back." Logan said and pulled me in his lap. I laughed a little and Logan kissed my cheek. "Babe, i've to go. I'll see you on monday." Logan said and kissed me. I kissed him back and said "Okay baby. See you."

He stood up and left. "Why have you been in the bathroom so long, baby girl?" Kendall asked.

"Uhm..." i said and looked to the ground. "You know that you can tell me everything. I wont be mad at you or something like that. (YN), i'm your brother and-" he said but i cut him off. "I'm pregnant." i said.

He looked shocked. "I understand if you're mad at me." i said and looked at him. "I'm a little bit shocked but OH MY GOSH." he raised his voice and stood up. He looked so happy. He hugged me and as he let go of me i saw tears in his eyes. "Bro, calm down." i laughed. "I'll try." he said as he smiled really wide.

"You need to promise me something." i told Kendall. "What is it?" he asked. "Don't tell Logan about it. He doesn't know it yet and i want to tell him." i said. "I promise. I love you baby girl." he said and kissed my cheek. "I love you more bro." i said "Kendall, i'll take a nap." "Okay." he said.

I walked up to my bedroom and laid down. I fell asleep quickly.

*2 months later*

Right now i'm 3 months pregnant and i haven't told Logan about the baby yet. When i go to school i always wear Sweatshirts who are too big so he couldn't see that i'm pregnant.

I got dressed for school and ate some breakfast. After that i left and went to school.

A few hours later i was sitting in my last class which is math. We were working on our own right now. I decided that after the lesson i want to tell Logan about the Baby.

"Mr. Henderson, i've a question." i said. He walked up to me and whispered "What's up?" "I have to talk to you after the lesson." i said. He nodded and after a few minutes the lesson was already over.

I'm so nervous. I don't know if i can do this.

I walked to the front of the class room where Logan was standing. "So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "I've to tell you something. I'm sorry that i didn't tell you earlier but..." i said. "But what?" he asked. I was quiet and he asked "But what (YN)?"

"I'm pregnant." i said. He looked at me with wide eyes. I lifted up my shirt so he could see my little baby bump.

He looked me in the eyes and then he looked at my stomach.

His face started to light up. "(Y-YN)." he said and smiled wide. He hugged me and kissed me pretty hard. As he pulled away he kneeled in front of me and kissed my belly.

"Hey there little one. I'm your daddy and i love you so much." he said as he rubbed my belly lightly.

He stood in front of me and asked "Since when are you pregnant?" "3 months." i said. "I actually don't care if you didn't tell me earlier. I'm just happy that i know now. You made me the happiest man alive right now."

I laughed and he kissed me.

Logan is going to be an amazing dad.

------------------------------------

So, i hope that you enjoy this chapter.  I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that long.

I forgot to mention in my last chapter that i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that all of you are reading.

Much Love, Jenny.♥