Chapter 14

So her's Chapter 14. It's really shitty, sorry. I don't know if i've time to update tomorrow.

Much Love, Jenny.♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few days later*

I was in school. It was friday and it was the last lesson of the day. I had Sports. I really didn't want to go there but i want to see Logan. I was sitting on the ground with my friends and we waited for Logan to arrive. 5 minutes later he arrived and we had to run the whole time. After 15 minutes i run to Logan and said out of breath "Logan i can't run anymore." "(YN), go back to your friends and run." he said coldly. "I really can't run anymore." i said and tried to catch my breath. "(YN). Go. Back." he said pissed. "But-" i said and he cut me off. "No. Buts." he said and started to get a little angry. I continued to run. I don't know what's gotten into Logan. I don't know him like that. After 10 more minutes of running Logan kind of yelled "You're free to go now." Everyone left except me. I walked up to him and asked "Why are you acting so coldly?" He didn't answer. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I kissed him back. We made out and Logans hand slipped under my shirt. "What are you doing?" i mumbled against his lips. "I think you know what i'm going to do." he said and kissed me and pushed me against the wall. We quickly undressed each other and he laid me down on the ground and climbed on top of me. He suddenly thrust into me. He went faster and i let out a moan but Logan covered my mouth. "We need to be quiet." he said as he thrust in and out of me. I tried my best to be quiet but i can't be quiet anymore. I let out a loud moan and Logan stopped to thrust and looked at me. "(YN), if you aren't quiet we'll get caught." he said. "I-i'll try to be quiet." i said. He smirked and kissed my neck and thrust in me again. After a few more minutes we both reached our climax and he pulled out of me. We got dressed back in our sports clothes and he said "Sorry that i've been acting coldly i was just pissed because school wasn't that good." "What happened?" i asked. "I'll tell you later." he said. I grabbed my normal clothes and got dressed. I met Logan outside of the building and i saw that he was in his car. I got in his car and he peck my lips. Logan almost pulled out of the parking lot but as i looked out of the car window i saw Mr. Smith walking up to us. 

I rolled the window down and Mr. Smith said "I told you that you can't be together because of school." "But we're not in school right now." i said and winked at him. He was about to say something when Logan drove away. My window was still opened so as he drove i felt the fresh air on my skin. I grabbed a hair tie out of my bag and put my hair up in a messy bun. We drove to his place and as we got out of the car and walked up to his house. We walked inside and i made lunch. Suddenly i felt two strong arms wrapped around me. Logan started to kiss my neck and i said "Logan." "What?" he asked while he kissed my neck. "I just want you to stop we already slept with each other today." i said. He groaned. "Logan, i don't want to sleep with you everyday. Right now it feels like you're just with me because you want to sleep with someone." i said. "I'm not just with you because i want to have sex." he said. "But it feels like that." i said. "Babe, i love you." he said. "I love you too..." i said. 

It really feels like that he's just with me because of sex...I love him so much and i don't want to let him wait if he wants to sleep with me. 

I finished to cook lunch and we sat down at the table and started to eat. As we finished eating i stood up and cleaned the kitchen. I finished to clean it i sat next to Logan on the couch and he put his hand on my tigh. I looked at him and he just watched tv and his hands moved to my inner tigh. "Logan stop it." i said and stood up. I walked out of the house and just walked for around 10 minutes and i stopped and sat down at a bench.