Chapter 8

*A few days later*

It was saturday and i woke up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed into a red sweater and i out on a pair of jeans and black chucks. I curled my hairs and put some make up on and put a beanie on. I walked downstairs and ate some breakfast. As i finished Kendall still wasn't awake. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door but he didn't answer. I walked in his room and he laid in bed. "Kendall wake up!" i said a little pissed. "5 more minutes." he said. "No, Kendall!" i said "You wanted to take me to the mall." "But we still have enough time. I guess it's only 7am." he growled. "Kendall, it's almost 10!" i said angry. "WHAT?" he said and sat up "I'm so sorry. I'll get up." "No, just stay in bed all day i'll go on my own." i said pissed and walked downstairs. I heard a knock on the door and i opened it. "What?" i snapped. I saw Logan standing there. "Oh, uhm sorry. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall with me." he said. "Y-yeah sure. I'm sorry that i snapped at you i'm a little pissed." i said. "What happened?" he asked. "I'll tell you when we're on our way to the mall." i said and grabbed my purse. We walked to his car and got in it. "Hey, by the way your eye looks better." i said. "Yeah. Oh, so what happened that you're pissed?" he asked. "I told Kendall that i wanted to go to the mall with him at 9 am and i woke up at 8 and i thought that he was already up so i took a shower and got dressed and then i went in the kitchen to eat something but i didn't saw him so after breakfast i went up to his room and he was still sleeping and it was already 10 am. I'm a little moody...maybe more than just a little." i said. "Oh...but hey, now you're going with me." he said and we arrived at the mall. We got out of the car and walked inside. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "Oh...uhm...i wanna go to Victoria's Secret." i said. "Sure, let's go." he said. I bought some bras and panties and we walked out of the shop and he asked "Where would you like to go now?" "Forever 21." i said. At Forever 21 i bough a few shirt, jeans, dresses and shoes. 

"Babe, i'm hungry." he said as we walked out of Forever 21. "Let's get something to eat." i said. We walked to McDonald's. After we finished eating i said "Can we go to the Apple Store, i need a new phone." i said. "Sure babe." he said. We walked in the apple store and i bought a iPhone 5s and a new phone case. We walked out of the store and i asked "Do you want to buy something? Because we only bought some stuff for me." "Yeah, i actually need some stuff and don't worry baby girl it's fine." he said. We bought some shirts, jeans, shoes and more for him. 

After 5 hours at the mall he drove me home. "Wanna come inside?" i asked. He nodded and we walked inside the house and i saw Kendall in the living room. Kendall looked at Logan and said "What the fuck is he doing here?!" "Kendall." i said angry. "Sorry...Hey Logan." Kendall said. "Hey." Logan said. Logan and i walked up to my room and we laid down in my bed. We cuddled and i didn't know what time it was until i heard a knock on the door. "It's open." i said. "Hey guys, dinner's ready." Kendall said. "We'll be downstairs in a few minutes." Kendall nodded and walked downstairs. "Kendall cooks?" Logan asked. "Yes. He's amazing at cooking." i said. We walked downstairs and Kendall already sat at the table. We started to eat and as we finished Logan said "Wow, Kendall that was amazing." "Thank you." Kendall said and smiled at Logan a little bit. "I told you that he's amazing at cooking." i said. Logan smirked and we helped Kendall to clean the kitchen. We sat in the living room and Logan said "Oh babe, next weekend i'm going home to Texas for a few days. Would you like to come with me?" "Oh, uhm..." i said. I looked at Kendall and he just nodded. He knew what i was going to ask. "Yes, i would love to." i said. "Great, can't wait." Logan said. "Me neither." i said and he kissed me. I kissed him back and as we pulled away Kendall asked "Would you like to watch a movie?" "Sure." Logan said and smiled at him. "You can pick." i said and looked at Kendall. Kendall chuckled and he picked a movie.

Maybe Kendall and Logan are going to be friends. I just hope so because they're both really important to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this part if kinda short. I didn't had much time to write. Sorry if this part is boring. 

Anyways, thank you for over 100 reads :)

Much Love, Jenny.♥