Chapter 4

"About what?" i asked. "You and me." he said. "Uhm.." i said. "Oh come on (YN). I know that you like me." he says. "Okay, i like you but i don't even know you. I only know your name and how old you are." i said and rolled my eyes. "I know." he said "I want to know more about you, (YN)." "Really?" i asked. He nodded and asked "Would you like to go on a date with me?" "Y-yeah." i said a little nervous. He looked at the clock and it was 4:30. "Do you have time later?" he asked. "Yes." i said and smiled. "I'll pick you up at 6:30." he said. I gave him my address and stood up. "See you later." i said and walked away. "Bye." he said. I can't wait to go on a date with Mr. Hen- i mean Logan. I arrived at home and as i walked inside Kendall was in the kitchen and he said "How was it?" "It was great. I've a date later so i need to get ready!" i said and walked to the stairs. "Wait!" Kendall said. "Yeah?" i asked. "You've a date with who?" he asked. "Logan..." i said. "What?! You're going on a date with a TEACHER?!" he said and raised his voice. "Yes...i know that it's weird." i said. "Oh (YN). You're in trouble!" he said and run to the stairs. I run to my room and locked the door. He knocked on my door and shouted "OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!" "I WONT! NOW, GO AWAY!" i yelled. I heard that he was walking away so i opened the door and walked to the bathroom. I took another shower and got dressed.

I walked down the hall and i could hear the shower so that means that Kendall can't notice that i leave. I walked downstairs and then i heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Logan stood there and he looked amazing.

"Hey (YN)." he said. "Hey. You look very handsome." i said. "Thank you. You look flawless." he said. I blushed and he asked "Ready to go?" I nodded and we left. He drove us to an Italian Restaurant. We walked inside and the waiter showed us our table. We sat down and i asked "So, do you have any siblings?" "I've a younger sister. Do you have any siblings?" he asked. "I've an older brother. What's your sister's name?" i asked. "Her name's Presley. What's your brothers name?" he asked. "His name's Kendall. By the way, i hope that i will meet your sister one day." i said. "That would be really nice and it would be really cool to meet your brother." he said. "Maybe you will see him when you bring me back home." i said "He wasn't happy to hear that i've a date with one of my teachers." "That's what i thought." he said and looked at his hands. I grabbed one of his hands and he looked up at me. "I don't care about what my brother says. I really like you and i think i'm old enough to decide with who i want to go on a date with." i said. "True." he said and smiled a little. After the dinner he brought me back home because it was getting late. He walked up to my door and i gave him a hug and then the front door opens.

"(YN)!" i heard someone say. I let go of Logan and turned around. "Hi. Kendall." i said and looked at him and put on a fake smile. "Before you say something this is Logan. Logan this is Kendall." i introduced them. "Logan?!" Kendall said confused. "Wow, the last time we saw each other was like 5 years ago." Logan said. "Uhm..." i said confused. "Oh, (YN), Logan was in the same grade as me in high school." Kendall said. "Oh uhm, okay." i said. "It was nice to see you again." Kendall said to Logan and walked back inside the house. "That was weird." i said. Logan laughed a little bit and said "I had a great time tonight." "Yes, it was awesome." i said "See you tomorrow, i guess." "Bye." Logan said and pecked my cheek. He pulled away a little bit and looked in my eyes. We both leaned in and we shared a soft kiss. I pulled away and said "I really need to sleep now." He nodded and left. I walked inside and closed the door. I can't believe that i just kissed Logan. I walked to my room and changed in my pjs. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i hope you like this story so far. I'll start to write Part 5 later. :)

Much Love, Jenny.♥