Chapter 14:The Chapter with the Dogs in it.

I'M NOT DEAD PEOPLE!THE INTERNET JUST SUCKS HERE!SO DON'T CRY FOR ME![AHEM]ANYWAYS!

Frisk and co. were  walking around Snowdin Forest."Huh?Is that a sentry station?"Zack pointed to a wooden shack in the distance.There didn't seem to be anybody inside,and there was a little silver service bell like in hotels.Frisk groaned as she remembered who this was."Guys,I don't like the looks of this.Let's try and move as sneakily and quickly as possible-"Frisk was interrupted by Cody running in front of the station and screaming,"HEY!Is anybody home?Hullo?"As loudly as possible."CODY!I SAID BE QUIET!"Frisk screeched."Huh?Who's there?I saw something move,and I heard someone screech.Someone's there."A human-like dog started standing up and facing the group.He was white furred with black fur along the top of his head and ears,and wearing a pink tanktop with another dog's face on it.He had camo pants,and,the most scary feature,was holding two daggers,one in each hand."Is anybody there?If something were moving...say,a human..."He shifted his eyes from left to right as he started to leap over the desk-"I'll make sure it NEVER moves again!"He leaped over the desk now,daggers swinging wildly.

The area almost immediately turned into a battle arena.

"Aww,great."Frisk moaned as her small red heart popped up in front of her.She didn't exactly go crazy for this battle,as it was pretty boring to act out.She realized it would be harder,since the other six had no idea what they were doing.She slapped herself on the forehead,then proceeded to talk to the others."So,he didn't seem to see us when we weren't moving,so maybe if we hold still,we'll be okay?"Frisk chimed into the conversation."Yeah,I like that idea."Tourmaline said."You like everything Frisk says!But okay,yeah,I'll hold still for ya."Zack commented.The gang did their best to hold still during the dog's attacks(His name was later found out to be Doggo),and found that they didn't hurt if they held still.Doggo soon lost interest,and left the battle."That...was surprisingly lackluster."Steven mumbled."Come on!Let's go while he's gone!"April suggested.

 Frisk ran behind the others,and stopped to look at a pile of dog treats with the ends burnt off.Someone's been smoking dog treats.Chara noticed."Ya don't say..."Frisk said to the ghost with a giggle.Besides her not-so clean record,Chara was still pretty easy to get along with if you reached out to her.Frisk wondered if things would have ended differently if Chara hadn't chose Genocide.She shook the thought out of her mind,as it was pretty pointless to think about,and carried on.

The group was walking around some more when they saw Papyrus and Sans talking to each other by a square patch of not snow covered ground.Papyrus was doing a poor job of concealing an orb that shined colors of the rainbow.Hey.Doesn't the shocky orb usually shine red? Chara asked Frisk out of the blue.'You're right...That's weird.'Frisk whispered back to her."hey.paps.the humans are here."Sans said,almost forgetting to make humans plural."THEY ARE?WOW,THOSE GUYS MOVE FAST![AHEM]ANYWAYS!"Papyrus cleared his throat [neck bone?] and turned to face the children."HUMANS! I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO COME!LIKE I SAID EARLIER,SANS AND I HAVE PREPARED PUZZLING PUZZLES OF DOOM FOR YOU! IF YOU FAIL,YOU WILL BE CAPTURED AND TURNED OVER TO THE ROYAL GUARD!ARE YOU READY TO MEET THY DOOM,HUMANS?"Papyrus said,clearly happy to actually have a human [or seven] to capture."it's not as bad as he's making it sound.trust me."Sans whispered to the kids.

"SO!LET'S BEGIN THE PUZZLE!"Papyrus pulled out the orb that was basically in plain view anyways.The colors in the orb were more easily seen as the light shone off of it."SEE THE SQUARE BETWEEN US?THAT...IS THE DEADLY ELECTRICITY MAZE!IF YOU STEP OFF THE SECRET PATH...THIS ORB-"Here he waved the orb in view of the children,as if they still couldn't see it."WILL GIVE YOU A HEARTY ZAP!SO!WHO'S BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO FIRST?"Papyrus asked in a fake dramatic tone."I'll do it!"Zack said,stepping forward.'Courage's gonna Courage.'Frisk thought."OKAY,HUMAN WITH THE BANDANNA!LET'S BEGIN!"Papyrus said.Zack looked at the 'maze' for a second,closed his eyes,and blindly ran into it."Zack!!What are you doing!?"April screeched.Everyone but Frisk closed their eyes so as not to see Zack get zapped."...?WHY ARE YOU NOT-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"Papyrus screamed as electricity zapped him for about five seconds.He looked at Zack in disbelief as smoke curled off his bones."WHAT THE HECK!?WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?THE HUMAN IS SUPPOSED TO GET ZAPPED,NOT ME!"Papyrus raged on."uhh...maybe if you give the humans the orb...?"Sans suggested.

"oh.THAT MAKES SENSE!"Papyrus said.He walked across the square,leaving footprints in the once-secret path.He then gave the orb to Zack."USE IT WISELY,HUMAN."Papyrus warned.He walked back on the path,making it even more visible."..."Zack had a look of confusion plastered on his face."Uhh...hmm...now,which way should I go...(derp derp derp derpderp)..."Zack faked confusion as he walked on the path Papyrus left for him."[gasp]HOW DID YOU FIND MY SECRET PATH?YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!THERE'S NO POINT IN DOING IT WITH THE OTHER SIX,SINCE YOUR FOOTPRINTS ARE IN THE PATH!OOOH!I'M GOING OFF TO THE NEXT PUZZLE!"Papyrus huffed as he walked onward."this is certainly the most angry he's ever gotten in a timeline...could it be because there's more than two humans at a time...?"Sans muttered.

"Hey Sans!"Frisk waved to him as the group walked by."hey kid.hope you're having fun."Sans replied."You're...really close to Sans,aren't you?You act like you've known each other for a really long time..."Tourmaline asked Frisk when they were walking along."Yeah...I guess we do,huh..."Frisk held back a smile.Tourmaline ignored the fact that her question wasn't answered and continued walking."Umm...hey guys!You might wanna come over here!"Zack called out.The rest of the group ran over and saw a white dog standing upright and wearing metal armor.It had an oversize shield and a sword to go with it.It wagged its tail wildly as the kids approached."Uh...Hi!We come in peace,dog person!"April tried to communicate with the dog."I speak English,ya know." The dog said in a high pitched girly voice."Wait...are you the humans that weird skeleton told us about?I'm in the canine unit of the royal guard.Now that I think about it,Doggo was complaining about seeing weird shapes moving by his sentry station.I'm Lesser Dog,by the way."Lesser Dog introduced herself."Oh!Yeah!We're humans!"April shouted,realizing her mistake too late."H-h-HUMANS!I knew it!Oh boy oh boy oh boy!CHAAARGE!"Lesser Dog pounced on the children,making a battle screen appear.

LESSER DOG APPROACHES!

FIGHT  ACT  ITEM  MERCY

"Okay, here goes..." Frisk mumbled to herself. She pushed the ACT button.

PET     PET

PET     PET

PET     PET

"What.Even?" Cody said as he looked at the choices."Well...I guess I'll pet the fella." He mumbled and pressed the top left PET.He then leaped onto Lesser Dog and petted her head."Ohh that feels nice-oh!A little more to the left...ahh,that's the spot."Lesser Dog sighed happily.Cody decided to pet her for the next minute or so."Okay,that's enough,little-HEY!Where's the ground?Where's everyone else?"Cody panicked."Oops.Bad habit."Lesser dog whispered.

MEANWHILE,ON THE GROUND...

Everyone else watched in amazement as Lesser Dog's neck grew and grew,taking Cody along with her."Uhh...should we tell him about the neck?Does he even notice?"Steven asked the group."I bet he doesn't." Isabelle replied.They thought about what to do when suddenly Cody came down with Lesser Dog's neck."Sorry I'm late,pardners.Just had to make a U-turn."Cody said as he patted the Dog."Bye,humans!"Lesser Dog said as she tried to walk with her neck in a U-turn."Bye,Lesser Dog!"Frisk said back.The group giggled a bit,then went on with their adventure.

Sorry for the long chapter.

Here's a Potato.

                                                                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   ♥

                                                                END OF CHAPTER 14.