Chapter 8:The Kids Get a Home.

(I know what you're thinking:Where are the other children?Well,I didn't make this pic[credits to whoever did!],so let's pretend they're sleeping.[ahem]anyways!)

The children walked through a little more puzzles,bought some spider donuts from a bake sale,until they came to a peculiar sight:there was a giant tree in the middle of the room,with no leaves whatsoever on any of its branches."Oh,that poor tree!The leaves must fall off whenever it grows any..."April soothed the tree with a full-trunk hug."I've heard of a tree-hugger,but this is ridiculous."Zack commented.The group was going to continue onward,that is,if they hadn't heard footsteps coming from behind the tree."Oh dear...I wonder if the children are all right..."A voice that just had to be Toriel's murmured.She typed in a number on her phone.All the children's phones rang out,causing everyone to jump at the loud,echoing noise.It also caused Toriel to notice the children's presence.

"Oh my!Children,are you hurt?How did you get here so fast?I'm sorry if I startled you..."Toriel went on,while patting the kids down for any wounds they may have got during the journey throughout the RUINS."Not a scratch...I'm impressed!But still,it is dangerous to go alone like that."Toriel mini scolded."Take this!"Tourmaline signed.(yup.I made a reference.:))"But it is a foul on my part.It was irresponsible to try and surprise you like this."Toriel went on."Surprise?"The kids who could talk asked in unison."Ah-!...Oh well.I suppose I cannot hide it any longer..."Toriel sighed."Follow me,my children."She motioned.She lead the group to a quaint little house.There was a SAVE point near it,and Frisk used it quickly.

The house Toriel lead them to was very neat.Its walls were tan,and the floor was a golden yellow.Cody nodded approvingly."Nice color choice,lady!"He complimented.Frisk giggled,as she knew he was only saying that because of the yellow parts."Boys.What weirdos."she signed to Tourmaline."Agreed."she signed back."This is your new home.Please make yourselves comfortable,my children.And guess what?There is one more surprise I have for you."Toriel motioned for the kids to follow her down a medium sized hallway.Toriel stopped when she came to a door with seven hearts in a circle pattern on it."Surprise!A room for all of you.I do hope you like it here,my children.And I do hope you don't mind sharing space...!Do you smell something burning?Ah...make yourselves at home!"Toriel suddenly rushed from the children.

"Wow!This place is HUGE!"Steven gasped in amazement.The room was neatly decorated with items each of the children liked next to their assigned bed.Tourmaline settled into a bed with stuffed animals and a mini tea set.Zack dived into a bed with wrestling items and action figures.Isabelle hopped into a bed with ballet posters and new ballet gear.Steven sat in a bed with rock collecting books and a microscope.April got into a bed with cookbooks and a new frying pan.Cody jumped into a bed with wild west posters and a new cowboy hat.Frisk settled into a bed with hearts on the sheets and a picture of Toriel on the bed frame.It was very cozy,and soon the children fell asleep...

"..."

"......."

"You're not giving up,are you?"

No.

"Why not?I already said I wasn't doing Genocide anymore.It's to much for me to handle."

Then let me handle it.

"The last time I let you handle a route I almost died FOR REAL!"

Not my fault.Your emotions were unstable,meaning the DETERMINATION was to weak to fight him.

"That's exactly why I'm stopping.And,Chara?"

Yes?

"This is my last run.No more resets after this."

...

"?"

Alright then.

"You're not gonna stop me?"

No.

"Alright then.Bye."

...

I know that's a lie...

YOU IDIOT.  =)

                                                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  ♥

                                                     End of chapter 8.