Chapter 4:A Little Exploration.

The next room was a very long hallway. Toriel looked sad for some reason.

"You have excellently thus far,my children.However,I have a difficult request to ask of you...             I want you to walk to the end of the room without me.Please do not panic."Toriel requested,running from the children at top speed."Toriel!Wait!TORIEL!"April called out to her in a panicking tone."Calm down,pardner!She ain't gonna run away,I'm keepin' close watch o' the doorway."Cody assured everyone.The walk was long and exhausting.

The music wasn't helping,either."When can we reach the end?This is horrifyingly empty..."Tourmaline signed to Frisk."As much as I want to,I can't use magic to make the hallway shorter.We're almost done,anyways."She signed back to Tourmaline.The group soon came to an oddly-placed pillar at the end of the hallway.When they approached it,Toriel walked out to meet them.

"Greetings,my children.Do not worry,for I did not leave you.I was merely behind this pillar the whole time."Toriel explained."phew!"April sighed."However, there was an important reason for that task-to test your independence.I have some errands to run,and I need you to stay here for a while-I have an idea!I will give each of you a CELL PHONE.That way,if you have need for anything,you can call me."Toriel offered."SWEET!THIS IS AWESOME!"Zack screeched."What model is this?It seems very old..."Steven examined his phone.With that,Toriel left the children. 

two minutes later...

Steven was still examining his phone.Isabelle was practicing dance moves,Cody watching and cheering her on.April looked over a recipe she brought with her,Zack was practicing judo moves,and Tourmaline was tidying herself up.Frisk sat in the middle,bored.Majority rules said they should stay here and wait for Toriel.For the record,Frisk did NOT want to receive phone calls from the dog.

When nobody was looking,she left the room. Unluckily,Tourmaline followed her,which lead to the rest of the group coming along."I thought we were going to stay in the hallway!"Steven moaned."C'mon! A little exploration never killed anyone,right?"Zack assured him.Frisk smiled at her accidental success at making them want to leave.She waved the group on.

Suddenly,the area turned black and white.(insert enemy approaching 'cuz I'm lazy XD)A creature resembling a frog hopped close to the children."The heck? There are FROGS down here?"Zack moaned."Hello,erm-"April was going to call it 'Mr.Frog',but the menu popped up and showed this:

*Froggit hopped close!

FIGHT       ACT       ITEM      MERCY

"Froggit?Okay,take two!Hello,Froggit!Umm..."April tapped the ACT button.

*CHECK                                          COMPLIMENT

THREATEN

And being the kind person she was,she poked(she was still unsure about all this) the COMPLIMENT button.

"Hi...umm...nice...uh...You look cute when you jump!"She quickly stitched a compliment together."Really,pardner?"Cody mocked."Ya think a lil' Froggit's gonna understand this jibber jabber-"The Froggit turned a deep shade of red.

*Froggit didn't understand what you said,but was flattered anyways.

"You're kiddin' me."He mumbled.The children noticed the MERCY button was glowing yellow.Tourmaline inched forward and pecked at it.

*SPARE

"OH! I GET IT! oops (ahem) So you have to do something nice for the creature you're fighting,and if the button glows yellow,you can spare them!"Steven inferred.He pressed the SPARE button.The Froggit hopped away.

*YOU WON!

YOU EARNED 0 EXP AND 2 GOLD.

The area turned back to normal."Well,that was certainly something..."Isabelle whispered.

                                                                  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

                                                             End of chapter 4