chapter 4 :)

Mist pov:

I was meant to meet up with jace and tyler today to discuss the rules and terms of the agreement that tyler has to sign to join on of the most feared gangs in the u.s and u.k, my gang. Also tyler needs to meet the other members and do all the ceremonial c**p that has been goin on since forever. Tradition and all. But since im involved with delinquents no ones ever on time, see in my gang thay respect me but still can never get anywhere ontime, its not in our nature. So there was me, jace,tyler and mist standing by the park waiting for billie and josh. Since mist used to be a spy for Canada she is alwalys on time and is insanely neat but the rest of us are just bad kids.

Suddenly the roar of bikes desturbes the peacefull quietness on the park and minutes later billie arrives and skids into position millimetres away from jaces pride and joy or his Lamborghini as the rest of us call it.

As she sends dirt flying over the left side of the car you can visibly see jace cringe and glare at billie with so much hate that grown men would shiver, but 16 year old billie just smiles innocently and winks which just maddens jace more. She smirks as she receives the result she wanted, cunning kid she always was.

“sup black, cobras on his way” she says sizing tyler up, that’s the girl I know, always suspicious, that’s why she didn’t say joshes name.

Right on que josh comes blasting down the road in his farari spider, as he passes I swear he almost gives an old lady a heart attack when he zooms down the road blasting ‘situations’ by escape the fate from his speakers. He slides the other side of jaces lambo and sprays more dirt onto the right side of his car, its like they planned to get jace made, actually they probably did. Haha now jaces cars brown with dust and mud.

Josh steps out of his car winks at billie and smirks at jace, so they did plan this.

All of a sudden tyler bursts out laughing and as soon as I see jaces expression I see why, if this was a cartoon there would be steam coming out of his ears I swear. This is just too funny, even mists laughing and she never shows emotion thanks to the spy traning, she rarely shows emotion in public. When I see the twins scared faces I laugh so hard I fall over bringing tyler over with me, tyler grabs onto mist who kicks him in the side sending him falling ontop of me. This must have snapped jace out of his state and he starts running after the twins which go opposite ways and stupid as he is jace gos after billie, who laughes and runs over the park.

Mist just stands there watching the whole scene unfold infront of her with a smile on her face.

Me and tyler land with an oomph on the ground and he lands ontop of me in a very intimate position, normally I would have kicked his ass for looking as me sugestivly but now Im too mesmarised by his amazing blue eyes, they seem to hold unspoken knowledge and mystery. We just lay there for a while before jace and billies fighting snaps us out of it, while josh and mist are betting on whos gonna win.

“didn’t his parents ever tell him not to hit a weak girl” tyler asks me not moving from ontop of me.

I just glare at him until he shivers and push him off of me so that he lands about a meter away with a shocked look on his face. I land a punch to his face and with that he snaps out of whatever trance he was in and growls at me, wow!

He jumps but I stop him

“when billie proves your ass wrong im gonna kick you all the way to yesterday” I say menacingly

“oh its on” he says, his voice full of confidence as we watch the fight unfold.

sorry it took soo long to upload, had so much going on lately

i have excuses!!!

1. hockey

2. gcse's

3.coursework

4. a life

5. hockey

6. friends

7. hockey

did i mention i do A LOT of hockey..i guess thats what you get for getting into the county squad WOOHHHOOOO!

soo if your still reading this then if you actually like my story can you take the time to comment? i dont feel as motivated to upload if i think no one actually wants me to..

comment

fan

vote?