chapter 2 :0

Tylers pov:

‘this is your last chance son’ my farthers words ring in my ears as I walk to the office of my new school. My mother says that I should dress properly so she burned all of my clothes and gave me some designer jeans and a jock jacket, urgg can my life get worse.

 All these damm sluts keep staring at me, yeah I still got it, I wink and strut to my class.

My names tyler marchez and im just your average bad boy player. Girls drool over me as I walk past and I love it. Ive been caught in too much trouble so this is my last chance, if I mess this up its off to boarding school for me. Anyway back to the present,  I walk into the class and sit at the back, all the kids that come in stare at me with confused, awestruck or fearfull eyes. Whats up with that do I really give of that kind of vibe? Then the whispers start, I don’t catch most of it but a group of girls near me are saying thing like ‘idiot’ ‘gonna end up in hospital’ ‘shes gonna kill him’ what whos gonna kill me what have I done now?

“now class we have a new student today and I would like you all to make him feel welcome, would you like to introduce youself tyler?” mr kingsley says.

“no” I answer coldly, might as well get a reputation even if the clothes contradict that

“it wasn’t a question mr.marchez”

I stand up and get more lustfull looks

“names tyler marches im here cause of reasons you don’t want to know, don’t let the looks fall you” with a smirk I slump back in my chair. The whole class is speechless and staring at me with mouths hanging open, I guess they expected a shy geek well ha! These people really are vain.

As the teacher got on with the class I put in my wireless head phones and listened to escape the fate, when suddenly the whole class stops and either stares fearfully at me or wide eyed at the door.

‘your dead mate’ says a guy next to me with a smirk, he has bright red hair,snake bites some lush ripped jeans and a biker jacket.  He seems to be the only on in this hellhole that isnt afraid of this girl.

I just lean back in my chair and watch as the scene unfolds infront of me.

Suddenly the hottest girl ive ever seen walks through the door, and ive seen my fair share of hotties. Her look screams badass, shes wearing unlaced heeled army boots and ripped skinny jeans that make her legs look endless, her tank top shows just the right amount of cleavage to keep you wondering and her biker jacket falls of her shoulder sexily, her make up makes her look smoking and her tinted glasses add mysteriousness. damm shes fine. The teachers about to yell but is cut of by one of the most terrifying glares ive ever seen. She scans the class and her piercing blue eyes land on me. She walks towards me which looks more like a swagger than anything.

“whats your name” she asks in a dangerous voice but that just make her hotter

“none of you business”I answer cooly, just tesing my luck

“dude do have a death wis or something answer her question” shout on of the jocks, why do I have to answer to this chick?

She just laughed and took the seat next to me, damm her laughs nice.

“whys everyone sh*t scared round her” I whisper to her

“on my first day I put a jock in hospital for pinchin my but” she replies like its no big deal

“dam im impressed, how long you been here?” I am, only a few chicks are as hot and bad as her I wonder how much trouble shes got in..

“4 months, got expelled from my last 6 schools, this is my last chance so im trying hard In this dump” she replys my unasked question

“phew, trying hard and you put a jock in hospital on your first day!”

“he deserved it n that aint as bad as half the stuff ive done” she whispers menacingly, that alone makes me shiver

“my names tyler” I say caus she dosnt seem like shes gonna ask

“ino” she says as the bell rings, how does she know? Who is she?whats she done?

“call me mist” she says as she walks past

Im left speechless dam shes good

Mist pov:

Hmm tyler.. I think ive found the 5th shadow hehe jace is gonna love me.

“hey sexy” says connor from behind me

“hey con” I answer as her pulls me in for a kiss, that little peck quickly turns into a full on make out session as he pushes me up against the lockers. Were stood there for 5 minutes making out when some brave stupid person clears their throat behind us, cons gonna go and beat the dude but I pull him back to my lips. The stupid person clears their throat louder and we break away.

“see that wasn’t so hard now was it?” the dude asks in a patronising voice. Conner steps towards him but I put my hand up to stop him.

“do you know who we are?” I ask him and as he pulls his hood off I see its that jock from my first class, tyler I think his name is.

“yep I know who you are, you the girl who everyone’s scared of, but in actual fact your only scary because you dress like a badass and have a tough boyfriend, you’re a little poser that couldn’t hurt a fly”

The whole corridor goes quiet.

I glare with so much hate that he noticeably shivers.

“I gotta say that took some balls, but it was not a smart move mate” says conner beside me but makes no move on tyler, im glad I want to take him.

“you didn’t wanna say that” I growl and punch him in the nose, I don’t hit mens balls caus I think that it’s a cheep shot for people that cant fight.

Instantly blood spurts everywhere, Im supprised hes still standing, he gets into stance and lands a punch on my shoulder pain shoots through me but I don’t give it a second thought. Finally someone that puts up a fight. I smirk at conner, he raises his eyebrows at me.

I swipe his legs and he goes down, I land a kick in his gut but he pulls my leg down which causes me to fall on top of him I punch his eye and he gets my gut, eventually the head comes and breaks us up, I only stop caus I got what I wanted from the fight. Hes good, and hes got balls, I bet hes a badass, hes the newest member of the shadows.