Horrible nightmares

Toothless was muzzled and chained up. The riders were shackled and injured. Vigo stood above them, and Hiccup was being held by a Hunter. Unable to do anything.
"Your precocious team is nothing but a pebble in front of us Hiccup Haddock" Vigo leered.
"We can step over you easily."
He lifted Astrid up by placing a hand round her throat.
Astrid made choking sounds and grabbed at the strong hand that wasn't letting her breath.
"Vigo stop! I'll do what you want! Just don't hurt her!" Hiccup yelled thrashing in the Hunter's grasp.
"Very well then Hiccup Haddock" Vigo grinned dropping Astrid to the floor, where she coughed and hacked for air.
"Then join me."
"Hiccup! Don't!" Astrid gasped.
"I can't let you die Astrid" Hiccup told her beginning to cry.
"Well then. Then there's no need for them." Ricor and four other Hunters stood behind Heather, Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout and Fishlegs. At once they ran them through.
"HEATHER! FISHLEGS! RUFF! TUFF!" Hiccup screamed.
"SNOTLOUT!"
"Vigo! I told you not to hurt them!"
"No" Vigo replied smoothly.
"You said not to hurt Astrid. Your other friends however, not so much."
"VIGO! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Hiccup landed on the floor and woke up. Toothless's head shot up from his rock slab. He had been resting when he heard a thud. Seeing his friend down, he ran over straight away to assist the poor Viking. Quickly crouching down beside his fallen Master, he purred softly and rubbed the boy's shoulder.
Hiccup threw his arms around the dragons face, and cried into it. Fear, anger and ill pain flooded Hiccup. Everything was starting to get to him. He learned he had Tarjinka flu, and knew he could die. Astrid, Heather and Toothless were looking after him, and all the others were looking after the Edge. He felt like a helpless little kid.
Many minutes passed as Hiccup relaxed and told himself that it was only a nightmare he had before. He looked at Toothless's bright green eyes that sparkled like emeralds.  The dragon purred in concern at Hiccup as he tried to sit back on his bed, but collapsed.
"Tooth...less. Can you...help me? Please?"
Toothless gurgled and picked him up. Placing Hiccup in his bed, Toothless put his front paws on the boards before pulling the blankets over Hiccup's legs and waist.
Hiccup hanged off Toothless and held him as if the reptile was the Dragon Eye.
The dragon purred and snuggled closer to the boy.
"Don't worry bud. Just nightmares" Hiccup croaked when Toothless licked his face in concern.
Toothless frowned before hugging the boy tighter.
'And I'll scare away any others that want to haunt you' he thought protectively.

Astrid entered the hut with a bowl of soup and a basket of fish later on. The other Vikings somehow managed to sway her into having dinner with them. After making Toothless promise he would watch over Hiccup closely, she went. Half an hour passed before she came back. She brought back the broth in case Hiccup was hungry, and the fish for Toothless who was always hungry.
Her heart melted at the sight that met her gaze. Toothless was curled with Hiccup on the bed. The boy looked very relaxed. Much more calm then he normally did.
Placing the soup on Hiccup's bed side table, she put the fish next to Toothless.
"Good job. You've earned it" she whispered to the dragon. Toothless stirred then relaxed.
Astrid lay down on the bed beside Hiccup's that she made, after deciding that she couldn't rest in her own hut. She couldn't sleep away from Hiccup knowing he was sick. And this way also meant she could watch over him in case something happened.  Stormfly was staying with Heather and Windshear.

Keeping her gaze on the two boys, Astrid allowed sleep to reach her after a few restless nights.

Oh boy! Hiccup's illness isn't that nice is it? I thought we all needed a bit of Toothless and Hiccup fluff, so here you go. I will update soon!

~ Star-Wars-Dragons