ReVeNgE

Jona Jackson has updated his status:

STOLLS! IF YOU DIDN'T CHANGE MY FACEBOOK GENDER THEN..............................................

PPPPEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       - c o m m e n t s -

Piper McLean: Ooooooo stolls and percy you gonna be ddddeeeeaaaaadddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackson: thats what you said to leo yesterday!

Jona Jackson: I shall get my revenge........... * smiles evilly and does and evil laugh *

Leo Valdez: Uh oh. The last time she did that the person she got her revenge on was in the Infirmary for MONTHS. And she only had to do extra chores for 3 WEEKS.

Percy Jackson, Travis Stoll and Connor Stoll have logged off.

Connor Stoll has changed her relationship status from single to In A Relationship with Praetor Reyna.

          - c o m m e n t s -

Piper McLean: Oooooo connor you gonna be dddddeeeeaaaaaaadddd!!!

Connor Stoll: Reyna, really? And a girl?

Jona Jackson: I didn't do it. I swear on the river styx.

Praetor Reyna: Jona?

Jona Jackson: Yesh? ;)

Praetor Reyna: May I join you in your planning of revenge?

Jona Jackson: I will gladly accept the help. >;D Watch out Percy and Stolls.......

Praetor Reyna: We're coming for you..............

Jona And Reyna: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Oh and we made a page. On how to get revenge. And how to prank people.

Annabeth Chase: You know you just made them cower behind Leo's big robot in Bunker 9 right?

Jona And Reyna: We do our best.

Travis Stoll changed his relationship status from In A Relationship With Katie Gardner to In a Relationship with Miranda Gardner.

         - c o m m e n t s -

Katie Gardner: With my family. Really? Jona?

Jona Jackson: Yesh?

Katie Gardner: Can I join?

Jona Jackson: We're always open for new recruits. :D

Katie Gardner: :D

Private Chat between Jona, Reyna and Katie.

J for jona k for Katie and r for reyna.

J: who should we start first?

R: stolls.

K: stolls.

J: direct much?

R: I do my best.

K: * WE * OUR

R: ugh, fine. WE do OUR best.

J: alright. Reyna think you can fly on over here? Just give Frank or Hazel your job until you get back.

R: I'll be there in 15.

K: fast much?

J: alrighty then. It's gonna be you two, me, and a few other guys and gals. ReVeNgE OUT!

Katie, Jona and Reyna have logged off.